Budget planning apps for phone?

Options
Hey-o!

So in light of recent events in my life I'm trying really hard to live on a budget, hopefully enabling myself and my partner to finally save and get further in life.

Does anyone use a budget app on their phone or tablet? (preferably android) that they can recommend?
I've been trying to find one that both my partner and I can use that puts both our info together?

Replies

• zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    Hey-o!

So in light of recent events in my life I'm trying really hard to live on a budget, hopefully enabling myself and my partner to finally save and get further in life.

Does anyone use a budget app on their phone or tablet? (preferably android) that they can recommend?
    I've been trying to find one that both my partner and I can use that puts both our info together?

mint.com
    online and apps. Best by far.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY "Expense Manager," on my Android. I adore it. I tried Mint, but it was a little too much for my needs. Expense Manager is free, quite customizable, and user-friendly. I cut $500 from my spending in the first month I used it. It's so enlightening to see exactly where your money is going.

This is the app I'm referring to: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.expensemanager&hl=en I just searched to see if it's available for the iPhone, and it looks like there's a different app with the same name that doesn't have very good reviews.
  • Appleness
    Options
    Perfect! Thanks guys I'll have to have a look at them both :)
    I'm hoping to really cut back on spending and actually save for better things
  • Appleness
    Options
    Oh no! Mint isn't available in Australia yet. Bummer.
    I'll have to give the expense manager a go