Anyone doing the 30 day shred level 1?

Options
Anyone starting or just started 30day shred, wanna add me as a friend? Im on day and losing motivation a little bit! Ive had 2 days off with a bad foot! And need some motivation to get going again! Looking for someone to complete it with?! Anyone? :)

Replies

• najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hei, add me if you want. I am on 30 DS day 5-on last monday, and havent done the dvd ever since. I could use some motivation too
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hope to start 30DS by the end of the week.......got 2 wait for it 2 come in the post......i have a similar weight loss goal to you...feel free to add me :)
  • g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got the DVD today and just about to to hit play. Feel free to add :)
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in the process of restarting Ripped in 30. Add me and we can motivate each other through JM's torture! :smokin:
  • tronapage
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred.
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    There is a group starting the 30DS on March 1st. Come check it out.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3617-shredding-through-the-month-of-march
  • tiffanystoltz
    Options
    I started it today!! You can buy the hole dvd online at amazon.com for like five dollers! I just downloaded it and hooked my laptop up to my tv! works great! then you can skip through the intro of her talking!
  • jfarn422
    jfarn422 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. I have tried it before but didn't stick with it. I've been doing it since last monday this time around--- Im thinking about moving on to level two. My best advice it start easy--- don't use hand weights the first time you do it--- it is still a great work out and not so discouraging.
    Add me as a friend if you want we can all support each other!
  • jdaniels52509
    Options
    I was but then I stop. I do good for like a week and then get tired of Jillian so stop all together. I really need to get back on the ball with some type of workout.
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3. Well... I'm supposed to do Day 3 today, but I am SO sore. I don't know- are we supposed to do it anyway- every day for 30 days- or take a day off if our muscles are screaming in pain? Feel free to friend me.
  • MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting 30 day shred tonight or in the am. I will add you and we can motivate eachother. My plan / goal is to do 30 days level 1 30 days level 2 and 30 days at level 3.
  • On the internet it may be two dvds workout with Jillian Michaels
  • ArmyWifee21
    Options
    I have been doing 30 day shred for 7 days now, it does get better and not as hard.. I will be starting level 2 tomorrow! Just stay motivated and keep pushing! I also just started her killer buns and thighs dvd level 1. :) I'm 5'1 at 150lbs..... but had 2 kids in 2 years to my husband so now im trying to lose all that baby weight i have gained! lol
  • eleslie1989
    eleslie1989 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    iv just finished day 5 on level 1 and honestly the pain goes away. power through this one and go for a nice walk. i found that helped the pain in my thighs. got up the next morning with hardly any pain :)
  • eleslie1989
    Options
    I'm on Day 3. Well... I'm supposed to do Day 3 today, but I am SO sore. I don't know- are we supposed to do it anyway- every day for 30 days- or take a day off if our muscles are screaming in pain? Feel free to friend me.

iv just finished day 5 on level 1 and honestly the pain goes away. power through this one and go for a nice walk. i found that helped the pain in my thighs. got up the next morning with hardly any pain :)
  • eleslie1989
    Options
    i got a box set off amazon for about 16pounds and it includes 30ds, 6week six pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat
  • dimplez711
    Options
    I tried it out last week to see if I could do it, and then the weekend went by and took my motivation with it lol. But I do plan on really starting it today. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've just done day 7 of level 1 - just watching level 2 through to get a feel for it as I'll be moving on later in the week.
    Anyone is welcome to add me and we can encourage eachother through it. I'm aiming to do it 4-5 days a week.
  • feebeast1
    feebeast1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I done the 30DS for the first time this evening,,, feel free to add me :)

F
  • ttck4eva
    Options
    Completed day 1 today with no weights and using easier exercises and was shattered! Please add me I need motivation too!