No excuse!!

Options
Hi my name is Tanya and I'm here to lose some serious fat! I've done the online support before ( another site) but I was in school and with exams, homework and stage I just couldn't keep up with my buddies or stay true to my lifestyle change. However, this time is not going to be easy but I have nothing else to do but focus on myself. I graduated, passed my nursing exam and I'm an official registered nurse...so NO MORE EXCUSES!!....I'm going to need as much support because I have 93 pounds to lose and I promise to give as much as I receive...I'm doing it OLE school, eating healthier, smaller portions and excercise ...it's what worked for me in the past and it's what I need to do for my future....looking forward to reading all the inspirations out there...now I'm off to my first spining class.....that should be interesting...

Tanya

Replies

• freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good luck on this journey, there are so many people here to help you along the way!! You can do this
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Great attitude!! I just got back on the wagon so to speak myself. I too was on a different calorie counting website, and am finding this one to be much better...so I am happy w/ it! Hope we both have success here =). Let me know how the spinning class goes. i'm afraid to go to one...lol.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hi Tanya. Welcome to MFP. :)
  • conmonja
    conmonja Posts: 28
    Options
    Just set a goal of how many cals. you are going to eat. AND STAY WITHIN THE AMOUNT I have lost 28 lbs. since May 18. I do water aerobics 3 times a week. I am 72 years old. Get with it and make your self proud.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    welcome Tanya Good Luck On Your Journey:flowerforyou:
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Trust me the old way is definitely the way to go! :happy: Good luck!
  • HOPEful27
    HOPEful27 Posts: 56
    Options
    I have not logged anything since last Thursday. I was sitting here completely discouraged because I "fell off the wagon" after doing really well for two weeks. :sad: Your post was the first thing I read when I logged in & it made me remember my reasons for my weight loss goals. Yes I did slip, but I have decided to log every last thing I ate & DRANK :tongue: over this long weekend & make up for it this week. Thanks for the post & good luck!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • anew30
    anew30 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ...it's much appreciated!! ...The spinning class was ....AWESOME....with the exception of my tushy is hurting...I had a great time and I did the full 45 minutes ...I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow ...but I was so proud of myself that I did the full 45 minutes...tomorrow is belly dancing ...looking forward to that....once again thank u everyone for the warm welcome:flowerforyou:
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    Options
    welcome:wink:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You'll like it here. :smile: