Evil Little NSV!!!!

Options
carriem73
carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
So, I have been going to boot camp for 6 months now- I've lost 19 lbs, and over 7% of my body fat- I love boot camp- it is hard, and it kicks your *kitten*, but it is a great burn, and I feel great after!

My 30 year old brother (8 years younger- and claims to be in better shape and much stronger than me!) decided to go to boot camp with me this morning- half way through he started "slacking" on the exercises and taking breaks in the middle of the stations- by the end he was ready throw up :sad: - during one exercise, I took the 12lb weight and let him have the 8lb weight because he was struggling.....AND he said he doesn't think he is coming back tomorrow!

Is it evil of me to be very excited about this???? :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! You are amazing!!
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ha ha LOL Nope it's not! Good for you!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    not evil at all! I am quite "round" still and I also go to bootcamp, cardio kickboxing, etc. I love it and smile a bit on the inside when thin healthy looking people come in and huff and puff and have to stop, while overweight me whomps their behinds and blasts past them! :) hehehe

Nice job!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    you rock!!
    good for you
  • katielouise24
    Options
    Oh no I would be secretly pleased hehe Well done - me and my brother do bootcamp outside with Forces Fit... It's flipping amazing, have you checked out any adventure runs? We do www.aaa-adventure.co.uk

Anyway, encourage your bro to keep it up - getting into it took a bit of time for me but once your on it, it's great! It turned into a friendly sibling competition between my bro and I which can be fun and also motivates you loads! My brother is a lot more fitter than I but I like the feeling I can kinda keep up!

Let him have a break for a day and tell him to come back! See if he can beat you.. He'll soon be back - can't have his sister beating him haha xxx
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    great nsv :wink: i love the evil streak lol:devil:
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Not evil, but AWESOME!! Smile a little bigger. It's not as easy as people think!!!
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats. haha not evil at all. It's what us big sisters need to do to little brothers every now and again. lol
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    LOL good for you!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Mwaaaah ha ha. That is evil, but in a good way! Well done you
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not!

I have "friends" who are balck belts sneer at me taking krav maga saying its not a "real" martial art. A few have come for the free class and never came back- one never even made it through half the class becuase of the cardio involved. He called us all crazy and walked out.

I of course love this! :)