Warrior Dash GA in May! Anyone going?

Options
2»

Replies

• WBSJR
    WBSJR Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    a fun obstacle course/race that involves getting crazy dirty while being outdoors getting fit and having fun...
    What is a Warrior Dash? My daughter lives in Marrietta. When is it?
  • WBSJR
    Options
    sweet!!!! how did you like it??? any tips for us noobs?
    I did Indiana last year & doing it again this year. Best day of my life! (so far, lol)
  • leadoff
    leadoff Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a Georgia runner, but I have never done the Warrior Dash....know a few folks who have and loved it, though.
  • WBSJR
    Options
    sweet! i'd like to have an MPF meetup at the Dash... THAT would be way fun!
    I will be there. This is one of my short term goals and I cant wait. I haven't completed an obstacle course since the Army so i'm a little nervous but way more excited. There are about five of us coming from outside the perimeter west.
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    I am not in GA, but I am doing the Warrior Dash in MD in May! Just signed up last night and I am so excited! Definitely a good motivation to keep exercising!!!
  • mabrywynn
    mabrywynn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A group of us are doing the one in Ga in May...I am excited. What training schedule are you doing? My husband and I hit up the local track yesterday for stadiums and track runs....I have never done an obstacle course but pretty pumped about it. And if I become absolutely crazy maybe sign up for the tough mudder one day
  • jessicaeclark
    Options
    If you love obstacle races check out Hero Rush (A new 5k Firefighter themed obstacle race!)
    Herorush.com