75lb later and still going . . . . hopefully!

Options
chicky26
chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
Hi my name is michelle and I've currently lost 75lb in total. My goal is to get to 100lb weight loss! here is an image of me at my heaviest. I didnt really like pictures being taken of me so its not very good.

me1-1.jpg

here is another picture of me looking awful. I always tried to pose in a way which made me look smaller. At my heaviest I weighed 240lb.

me3.jpg

I really like this site and it really helped me to understand how much energy I was putting into my body. I used it religously for 2 weeks to get a good grasp of what calories were in foods and to help refine some recepies which we really enjoy. I still use the site to help me work out calories to new recipes too as we cook all our food from scratch.

after I lost about 28lb I looked like this and this was on our 10 year anniversary

me4.jpg

But obviously I wanted to loose more as we were getting married and by the time it came to my hen night I managed to wear this sexy outfit for our outrageous night out

me7.jpg

and then we got married and I was so pleased with how far I had come

me6.jpg

I still have 24lb to loose and hit a total target weight loss of 102lb and weigh 140lb and I cant wait. I have used no gimmicks, weight loss pills, stupid fad diets. I have just changed my staple diet and move more. It is true what they say you need to make life style changes in order to loose the weight for good.

So heres me keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I can get rid of the other 24lbs and keep it off. I know one thing is for sure though, my whole relationship with food has changed for the better and I dont think I could ever go back to eating the way I did before!

Last picture of me now, on my honeymoon. The next picture I upload will be of me at target weight, hopefully from start to finish within the year so I have until may. Wish me luck.

me5.jpg

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done you x
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wow nicely done! Keep it up u look great
  • slapsack
    slapsack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, well done.

Jamie
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    You look amazing. And a gorgeous bride! x
  • slapsack
    Options
    Thats amazing, well done.

Jamie
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely inspirational!! Well done and keep it up :) x
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing, congratulations on your wedding as well as your transformation.
  • marylouise123
    marylouise123 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats & thanks for sharing.. And I love how you did it.. All on your own.. Great job... You look amazing...
  • slapsack
    Options
    So good I had to say it twice apparently
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look stunning. What a great job. Keep up the great work
  • lesa51
    lesa51 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job ! Congratulations my dear.
  • Swal02
    Swal02 Posts: 29
    Options
    That's amazing :)

Well done!

Good luck for the next milestone =)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Awesome work :)
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    AMAZING! What a beautiful bride you were! Congrats! I know you will reach your goal!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, and should be so proud of how far you've come!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    HOly cow thats a great transformation!! You look fantastic! Keep it up
  • BuddhaBelly79
    Options
    Awww you are so beautiful! Congratulations...you must be so proud of yourself!!! You look outstanding...and look like a Disney princess in your wedding gown! I hope I look that good in mine one day!!!!!!
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are a whole new person! Thank you for sharing :) A fabulous before and after that includes a tardis? Great start to my day lol
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You should be immensely proud. You look stunning and I bet you feel better.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!