Weekend NSV?

Options
Let's face it, everyone hates mondays. So lets try to start it off on a good note.

Weekend NSVs?!

Replies

• AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Mine was jeans. I went shopping this weekend (spent way too much, but it felt good to spoil myself) and I bought jeans from Charlotte Russe, never been able to FIT into their jeans, and I bought two pairs because they looked FANTASTIC! The sales girl told me that they run small and where she normally wears a 10, she wears their size 14. THAT made me feel good too, I don't care if she was lying! lol
  • gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I had a great one. All of my jeans that I was wearing were getting super baggy, so decided to look through my dresser. Found a pair of jeans, that I dont know when the last time I wore them was. However they fit!!! :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    I had a great one. All of my jeans that I was wearing were getting super baggy, so decided to look through my dresser. Found a pair of jeans, that I dont know when the last time I wore them was. However they fit!!! :)

YAY!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I need to get a new bathing suit because my bottoms fall off in the water (they're 14s). the store only had 8's so I tried them on and looked FANTASTIC. I have never tried on a bathing suit and thought I looked fantastic. It was pretty damn awesome.
  • wlgreen379
    Options
    I pulled all the too small clothes down from my closet yesterday to try them on, and they all fit. I was amazed. It's like I bought new clothes for free.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm into a pair of pants this morning that haven't fit in 3 years!
  • _greeneyedgirl_
    Options
    I lost 1.2 pounds over my break.
  • sistergoddess
    Options
    doing 2 miles running on the Wii w/o passing out!!:bigsmile:
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My wedding band and engagement ring went on my finger! They were very tight so I'm not wearing them yet, but I'm close!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My NSV was resting...no calorie tracking yesterday and no exercise yesterday. Apparently I have been going non-stop for a while and my wife pointed out to me that I haven't taken a break from exercise in a couple of weeks. So,there is my non-traditional NSV!
  • CatMHWH
    CatMHWH Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Someone that i meet on occassion asked did i lose weight, that she noticed it in my face! yeah!!!
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Brought a 33 gallon black trash bag full of clothes that were too big to Goodwill.
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    We live about an hour away from Niagara Falls and we took the kids for a few days of vacation. I came home weighing less that when I went! No more over eating at buffets for me! I'd been in a "February blues" slump and I think this kicked it for me!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    These are all great! I love people's NSVs and how happy it makes them!
  • sistergoddess
    Options
    We live about an hour away from Niagara Falls and we took the kids for a few days of vacation. I came home weighing less that when I went! No more over eating at buffets for me! I'd been in a "February blues" slump and I think this kicked it for me!

we live about 2 hours from Niagara falls, can't wait to see it!
  • stephanieomay
    stephanieomay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I went in to drop off something at my husbands work and everyone commented how I looked like I lost weight!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My children (8 & 5) asked me for fruit for snack, "since they wanted to be healthy like me" and also asked to go for a walk, something we don't normally do on a Sunday. I think I am rubbing off in a very positive way! Then we played Kinect Sports Season 2 together. It was so much fun!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    My children (8 & 5) asked me for fruit for snack, "since they wanted to be healthy like me" and also asked to go for a walk, something we don't normally do on a Sunday. I think I am rubbing off in a very positive way! Then we played Kinect Sports Season 2 together. It was so much fun!

Thats awesome, My daughter likes to ride her scooter around the block when I run, the thing she doesn't know is I use her as my motivation, I have to run to keep up with her :)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    My coworker saw me in my uniform after not having seen me for a couple of weeks and made a comment about how my uniform pants looked baggy, and that I really must be losing weight :o)
  • sjv1966
    sjv1966 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Went out for dinner with a friend last night and had a great meal while ALSO staying within my calorie goal. She is also on MFP and we were both commenting about how great it is that by being mindful of what we eat and having a plan for the day we can still enjoy meals out together.

And almost more impressive to me I brought home left overs and did not imediately eat them as I might have done before but actually saved them to eat today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!