Supportive Serious Friends Needed

Options
So I am yet again trying to lose some fat and gain some muscle. I want it but don't seem to want it badly enough. I am having a hard time with my eating. I am pretty good with keeping up on exercising but struggle with my eating choices and staying on track. I am so tired of my clothes not fitting right and not wanting to go out in public in a bathing suit, shorts and such.

I am in need of some friends who take this journey seriously, who are going to be encouragers, who have their food diary open for viewing.

Please let me know if you would like to make this journey together and help eachother succeed at this!

Replies

• steffihoney
    Options
    I struggle with my eating also, but not with the working out. We all need some support and motivation to get through this. I sent you a friend request. :)
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hi, just joined nice to meet you
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same. My food choices are sometimes bad!!
  • levander
    Options
    I'm struggling with food and workout. Looking for some support
  • Luvmyboxerboy
    Luvmyboxerboy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this morning and also looking for some encouragement too....I'll send you a friend request!
    I just joined the gym a little while ago and I'm trying to go as often as I can but am clueless when it comes to workout routines...I've been googling ideas but still need to find one and stick to it! I too am embarrassed to be seen in a swim suit, sucks because we have a pool, and can't remember the pastime I wore shorts! I am determined this time to loose my jiggle!!! :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I don't have as much trouble with the eating as I do the exercising...That is my challenge. Until now, I haven't wanted it badly enough either b/c I haven't done the exercising part of it but I am finally ready to get serious. I am sending you a friend request too. Good luck! :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I struggle with the eating healthy as well, I'm currently working on that as well as exercising :)

Everyone/Anyone feel free to add me! We can support eachother!
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    you look amazing for 37!
  • lilfurson
    Options
    Hey everybody...I have been focused on both eating healthy and exercising since the beginning of the year. As of this morning have lost 25 pounds this year. I do my best to be supportive and would love to have more friends to support. Add me if you want =)
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love people who share their diary!!! Feel free to add me if you do :)
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

However, I will say that I can't want this more than you can. You'll need to dig deep and find a way to keep yourself motivated.

Leave yourself post-it notes as to why you want to make a change and wallpaper your space with it (on the fridge, at work, in the bathroom, in the closet, etc). Post pictures of yourself (or pictures of what your goals are) as well. These are things that helped me a ton.
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    you can also add me.30lbs to go
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I have days I really eat pretty well and days like today where all I want is carbs! :angry: Posting to this site really helps me keep my food amounts in check!
  • lisaap77
    lisaap77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So I am yet again trying to lose some fat and gain some muscle. I want it but don't seem to want it badly enough. I am having a hard time with my eating. I am pretty good with keeping up on exercising but struggle with my eating choices and staying on track. I am so tired of my clothes not fitting right and not wanting to go out in public in a bathing suit, shorts and such.

I am in need of some friends who take this journey seriously, who are going to be encouragers, who have their food diary open for viewing.

Please let me know if you would like to make this journey together and help eachother succeed at this!

I am with ya on this one. Only I am good at one or the other, like when I am eating good, I tend to slack on the exercising, when I'm busting my a**, I tend to over indulge! UGH! But for the past two weeks, I have been very diligent and have doing very well. Now it's only been 2 wks, so I could use the supportive cheerleader type too. So I'll be yours if you'll be mine....deal? :flowerforyou:
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I would love some serious support as well!! Started off great but people seem to be disappearing on me! :( Add me if you like.
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    I've had the same problem being diligent in both areas!! I have sent you a friend request. Anyone else looking for more friends, please feel free to add me!
  • elfinsnow
    elfinsnow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me. :) My profile only shaws a lb lost- because I rejoined this year. I an actually down 60 in 3 yrs.
    I do not eat processed foods. High protein, low card, and all natural.
  • ebsthename
    Options
    I am looking for supportive friends too. I can also give motivation, you all can feel free to add me.
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    I am here for the same reasons. I need the support too so please feel free to contact me!!