Hi! I'm a newbie!!!

Options
hello everyone! (hope I'm posting this in the right spot!)
I JUST joined this morning and I'm feeling pretty optimistic about this!
Just wanted to say hello...I'll keep this short until I figure out how this works! Haha

Replies

• fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome! im new to this site too.. i joined it over the weekend but so far i REALLY like it! :)
  • richardaness
    Options
    Congratulations on joining. I'm new as well...joined because a friend told me how effective it was for him...so here goes!

If you need any support at all, let me know! I will do my absolute best to help out. That holds true for anyone who needs a little hand holding!

My Best,

Richard
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    I too am new to this. I logged in my breakfast and it was WAY more calories than I thought! Very eye opening. Good luck to everyone and I hope you meet your goals!!!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, ive been doing this for about two months! Love being more aware of what im doing eating and excersising! It definatly motivated me to move my body more! Best to ya!
  • jandk09
    jandk09 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    me too, nice to meet you
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome :)
    I joined about a month ago and love it more each day :)
  • cha1
    cha1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies!

You'll love this site, it really keeps you on track and the members are very encouraging on those "off" days. It's certainly helped me keep on track and a good way of monitoring calories and exercise!

Good luck all!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm also new to this site, I joined about a week ago, if that! Good luck on your journey!
  • phillyroc
    Options
    I'm also new.....I just joined 10 minutes ago. Wish me luck!! :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Good lock everyone :)Lets do this :drinker:
  • yolie2012
    Options
    Hello everyone.. I'm new and excited to get started and be fit and healthy!