starting over

Options
I have decided to start over...I knew that I wouldn't do this on my own so I finally got my husband on board with me & to make things a little more interesting we have a friendly wager going on. I hope that this will inspire me more to lose the weight.

Replies

• rlberg55
    rlberg55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Be careful with friendly wagers with boys! They can lose weight so much easier than we can! Good luck to both of you, having someone around to keep you accountable can be very helpful.
  • Beachcomer
    Beachcomer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, If not pound for pound, wage on lost % of beginning weight.
  • italiangirl81
    Options
    Hey all!! I'm new here....ready to get this weight loss show on the road! I have a long way to go, but I'm ready to do what I need to, to be the person I know I am, but that nobody else can see!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back
  • grumpygirl78
    Options
    Thank you...I know that if I didn't find someone close to me to help me out then I'd just keep making excuses. I found out almost 2 years ago that i was borderline diabetic & that got me started. I had a friend help me keep with it & was doing very well. I had lost 38 pounds & was loving it. Then my friend started working a different shift & couldn't workout with me & that's when I started making excuses not to workout. I gained back 10 pounds & am horrified. I had surgery in January & have had a hard time getting back on track...that's why I enlisted my hubby to help me. If he can't motivate me, no one can. He found my favorite pair of jeans that I used to love to wear before my second child was born & hung them up in our bedroom right where I will see them when I first get up & right before I go to bed. I may not get to my goal weight by this fall but I will be into those jeans again!!!!!!
  • CoachJimmy
    CoachJimmy Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job with the jeans--- keeping your goal in front of your face on a daily basis is a great idea!

Having your husband as your fitness partner is great also! My wife has been a huge part of my success story!

Keep up the good work- Jimmy