water retention

Options
Hey y'all,

just wondering if you guy's and gall's have any tips on water retention. I am so bloated sense being ill and am ready to shake it!

Replies

• Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    there are some tablets for it. i get it all the time
  • kgarman
    kgarman Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Vitamin B. It's a natural diuretic. Also, drink a lot more water. Piss a lot. On the hour, every hour and you'll flush it out.
  • Guitarjon
    Guitarjon Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Just eat clean. Think, if it didn't come from the ground or sea its not clean. You might want to wash the muck off those vegies first lol. So eating clean and the main thing. Drink, drink, drink drink. Lots of evidence to suggest you should drink a lot of water. Then there are people saying you don't need to drink quite as much but in my personal experience I have shifted water weight from drinking loads of water. At least the minimum 8 cups a day but often more like 12. Seems to keep me from retaining it. It is annoying though, You find yourself constantly going to the little boys/girls room.

Anything with sodium - so tinned stuff, frozen food amoungst other stuff tends to make you retain more water too. This is why I say eat clean.