Beautful NSV

My kids and hubby surprised me with a really cool and cute Leslie Sansone exercising outfit!

They said they are so proud of me, they wanted me to have something cool to work-out in.

The pants are black with a purple stripe and the top is black with a pink stripe--so "official" exercising looking, I've never had a exercise suit like this and the pant are XL and the top is large and the pants are a wee bit too large for me, YEA--I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Also, my husband woke me up with a kiss this morning and told me I'm looking younger and younger everyday:heart::happy:

Replies

• SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Awww that is awesome!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Awesome! Have a great workout!!! Leslie is pretty awesome!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    That is very sweet - makes it worth it to get comments from the hubby ...
  • Hi I work out with her all the time.(that tape)::happy:
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Wow, that's so nice!!! It's always rewarding when our family and friends notice and let us know how proud they are. There's no price for that, and for me, it's the greatest reward!

Great job lady! :flowerforyou:

And I'm sure you'll feel great in that new outfit ! :wink:
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Great heart-warming story. Thanks for sharing!
  • What a sweet family and great boost!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Thanks everybody :flowerforyou:

Also, FYI, when I took the tags off, I saw the brand Champion, and I said to my hubby...this doesn't say Leslie Sansone, it says Champion. He said that's what they (my hubby and kids) call it, because it's the type of outfit that Leslie Sansone and "real" joggers and serious work-out people wear :laugh:

I LOVE IT and have it on now!
  • finchest
    finchest Posts: 245 Member
    that is so awesome you have the support of your husband and kiddos! what a happy story! enjoy your new workout clothes - good workout clothes make all the difference sometimes! they can motivate you to get moving!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    that is so awesome you have the support of your husband and kiddos! what a happy story! enjoy your new workout clothes - good workout clothes make all the difference sometimes! they can motivate you to get moving!

Yes, plus they make me feel, um, kinda on a mission--really serious like for some reason. Plus, this black is slimming and on my afternoon walk today, something happened that hasn't happened in YEARS...some young guys/punks called out to me in a flirtatious way--which was extremely annoying and yet at the same time--kinda um, let's just say different !!!! I called my hubby and told him (I wasn't too far from the house yet) and the next thing I know, he (my hubby) was behind me in the car and wanted to drive me to the lake, instead of me walking. So, that kinda messed up my total walk time--DUH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!