The Borrowers...

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
For me, it's emery boards. I bet I buy a new pack every three weeks, but when it's nail time they are nowhere to be found. :explode:

I wish I could blame them for the disappearing potato chips, but that's not them. :embarassed:

What do they take from you?? :tongue:

Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Pens
  • Kelsbellz
    Kelsbellz Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Finger nail clippers.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Hand cuffs, I do not know how many pair of hand cuffs I have replaced! Damn they are expensive to. Three pair a year at least!!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    pens yes
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Socks. Just one of each pair. :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hand cuffs, I do not know how many pair of hand cuffs I have replaced! Damn they are expensive to. Three pair a year at least!!

Have you checked the hourly motels?? :wink: :laugh:
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Ammunition... especially 9mm and 45 ACP
  • sisswright
    sisswright Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    recently I've been losing more and more objects.... I wonder if they took them... but they're suppose to take things that people wont miss...

so far I've lost my nice watch, my sports bra, and now a media disk for my digital camera... ugh :/
  • 30yearssincebikini
    Options

You must elaborate, please. LOL
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options

Have you checked the hourly motels?? :wink: :laugh:

Not to worry about that, I leave the fur lined ones at home!!!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    bobby pins
    i pin my bangs back at night and take em out and leave the bobby pins in the bathroom or on my dresser in the morning, gone
  • birdsmom1
    Options
    My favorite Neutrogena lip balm. I have to stock up WHEN I can find it.
    Oh yeah, and my sunglasses. Sometimes the borrowers put them back on top of my head when they are finished with them!! :smooched:
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    My flash drive. It just disappears for days at a time, then one day it just happens to be right in plain view.

JM
  • horsesandhipbones
    Options
    Hair ties!! I go to work out and find that I have none in my bag! Grrr...
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    My kitchen scissors. They are never there when I need them. I do think my husband is more to blame for this as I usually find them in the garage or on his desk.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Hair ties!! I go to work out and find that I have none in my bag! Grrr...

Ooh, yea those go missing for me. They're never where I left them. The cats are probably also part to blame, they're quite amusing doing hair-tie acrobatics!

JM
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Pony tail holders! Why do they need so many?? I have to buy a new back every month!

(BTW--have you watched Boy and Girl Misty? We had a dog one time who liked to chew on emery boards) :laugh:
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    Hair and Body soap. I keep one in my bag and in my locker, but as soon as I leave one near a sink ... bingo it's gone.
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    my energy... and stamps.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My hearing. I'm pretty sure that's what my SO would say anyway.