Total Gym

Options
Anybody using the "Total Gym" training deck, in home work out station. What are your results?

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    Options
    I use one. I have the XLR. With the lifestyle I have, I had to have something at my house, and this was perfect for in my loft. Been using for months and have had excellent results with it. Like anything, make sure you have proper form with the exercises... and if you have a chance for free weights instead/in correlation with, I always recommend that. However, this is a great thing for me. It keeps heart rate up while working on strength, so it's almost like a circuit training machine in that respect... and I have severe RA, but this hasn't hurt at all with the fluid movements. Hope that helps
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I use one. I have the XLR. With the lifestyle I have, I had to have something at my house, and this was perfect for in my loft. Been using for months and have had excellent results with it. Like anything, make sure you have proper form with the exercises... and if you have a chance for free weights instead/in correlation with, I always recommend that. However, this is a great thing for me. It keeps heart rate up while working on strength, so it's almost like a circuit training machine in that respect... and I have severe RA, but this hasn't hurt at all with the fluid movements. Hope that helps

That helped a lot, thanks.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I will also say this: I was paranoid/skeptic when I bought it, hearing opinions - however it has been perfect. My parents come to visit 2 months every year, and they also love to use it - 2 of my teens use it as well... so obviously good for all fitness levels. Figured I would add that in there for you too. Any questions I can answer, shoot me a message and I would be happy to
  • dport7
    dport7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I will also say this: I was paranoid/skeptic when I bought it, hearing opinions - however it has been perfect. My parents come to visit 2 months every year, and they also love to use it - 2 of my teens use it as well... so obviously good for all fitness levels. Figured I would add that in there for you too. Any questions I can answer, shoot me a message and I would be happy to

Thanks again, I'll do that If I have any questions. Thats why I thought i'd ask, I read the reviews, they were all good, but you never know about advertisers. I am going to look further into one.