NSV!!! BEST NSV EVER!

Options
Alright so if your a man this probably won't thrill you but it sure as heck thrilled me!

I usually go 6+ months without a period unless induced with provera and fertility drugs well the last 2 months I have had 29-31 day cycles and ovulated both times!! Weak ovulation's albeit but none the less I did it all by myself!

I'm hoping back on the fertility drug train to boost my ovulation and keeping my fingers crossed for a bean to snuggle in. <3.

Replies

• ksuther13
    Options
    That is very exciting! Congratulations!!!!! It's amazing how extra weight can throw off how your body functions.
  • LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Keep up the good work with your weight & health, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that YOU get that bun in the oven!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MrsAgi
    MrsAgi Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    that's really great:)

Although I feel a bit annoyedif I have more than 2-3 periods a year, and managed to get pregnant 4!!! times - no.3 was definitely from the "one drinken moment" on holiday and no.4 turned up despite being on contraception.... go figure
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    That's great news!!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thats great.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I was very overweight when we were trying to conceive our son, and my body just would not cooperate. I took fertility drugs to get pregnant with him. I am glad that there is help out there, but I understand the thrill of having an "unassisted" cycle - let alone two - when you are used to doing it the other way :-)
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, hun!!! I can totally relate! I had like 2 or 3 periods a year back before I started this new lifestyle! Now I am very regular too. It's great but sucks all at the same time, LOL!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!
  • amjolst
    Options
    This is awesome!! So happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great news!!!
  • MadIrish
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that is SO awesome! Congratulations! :happy:
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with infertility (I've lost 6 babies and one fallopian tube) and just this month I noticed my period came at day 29 instead of 32-34 like it normally does. I hope that is a sign and now that I've lost some inches there will be room for a fertilized egg to move through my one good tube and implant where it should. Good luck on your road to motherhood...for some of us it just doesn't come easy!
  • mrspeters3806
    mrspeters3806 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is the best NSV ever!! That is what I am hoping for too. I have not had a cycle in over a year but cannot afford the provera right now :/ Congrats none the less!!
  • cdparmer
    cdparmer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep up the good work - it's working for you!
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! On your way to healthier self, and hopefully your chance to snuggle :heart: your little one will be a dream come true for you! :smile:
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I had to use fertility drugs with my first because I had been diagnosed with PCOS and my cycles were totally messed up. With my second baby I lost some weight, my cycles regulated some and we were able to conceive on our own after 18 months. With my third I lost even more weight and we conceived in only a year which was huge for us! Losing weight and being healthy can do wonderful things for your fertility! Best of luck in your journey!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: love it
  • foramanwhohashope
    foramanwhohashope Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's awesome.
    I can tell I'm a guy... I had to read it like 20 times to understand what you meant...

Guys are simple. :)
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Super exciting!! Keep us posted....
    *runs off to get out knitting needles and wool for a wee bonnet & socks :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!