new chinese girl...

xiaojing00
xiaojing00 Posts: 1
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i'm a chinese girl with poor english, but i found this good website and i really like it.. i hope all of u can understand what i'm writing and the important 1 is: we had a same mission "LOSS WEIGHT"...

i'm 55kg now and my goal is 48kg.

wish to get support from all of u...

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Welcome to MFP ...and your English is fine :)...and this site is deffinately a good one....people are always willing to help and motivate others :)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,132 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome, this is a great site to get support. Nobody cares about your English. We all just want to help you get thin and healthy.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Drink a lot of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

write down your food before you eat it.

Get a lot of exercise:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome, this is a great site to get support. Nobody cares about your English. We all just want to help you get thin and healthy.
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Drink a lot of water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

write down your food before you eat it.

Get a lot of exercise:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time.

Hi, welcome! :flowerforyou: I second what Barbie said! :smile:
  • sineadm09
    sineadm09 Posts: 113
    welcome:smile:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Welcome! Yes, like the others have said we are all in it together- one big happy family minus a few pounds-lol! Best of luck and yes, lots of support.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Welcome & good luck to you on reaching your goals!! :flowerforyou: What a beautiful baby you have!! :flowerforyou:
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    I'm a Chinese girl with poor English, but i found this good website and i really like it.. i hope all of u can understand what I'm writing and the important 1 is: we had a same mission "LOSS WEIGHT"...

I'm 55kg now and my goal is 48kg.

Hi and Welcome to this side. Good people always at least trying to understand each other.
    I am from Slovakia, English is my second language also, We are doing our best in every ways and that is are should be. Good luck to you,
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    I'm a Chinese girl with poor English, but i found this good website and i really like it.. i hope all of u can understand what I'm writing and the important 1 is: we had a same mission "LOSS WEIGHT"...

I'm 55kg now and my goal is 48kg.

Hi and Welcome to this side. Good people always at least trying to understand each other.
    I am from Slovakia, English is my second language also, We are doing our best in learning a other language, and that is plus for us. Good luck to you,
  • summerbod
    summerbod Posts: 9
    Welcome! What a beautiful baby.
This discussion has been closed.