Slim in 6

Options
I started Slim in 6 TODAY! I did a Acai Berry 48-hour detox over the weekend and lost 3 pounds. I exercised this morning and some cardio this afternoon. I feel very energized and rejuvenated. Anyone else doing SI6?

Replies

• vickster82
    vickster82 Posts: 108
    Options
    im curious...what kind of acai product did you use?
  • durhamrdl
    durhamrdl Posts: 1
    Options
    I started Slim in 6 last Monday! at work we are doing the biggest loser so i weigh in wend, i will let you know how much i lost then! I feel very entergetic after working out in the moring! :drinker: Keep up the good work! you can do it
  • wwalke02
    wwalke02 Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi, I am doing Slim in 6 also. Today was my first day of Burn it up. I couldnt do it w/o resting. It was definitely a great workout. Did any of you do the 6 day eating plan? I am thinking about doing that next week.

Good luck everyone, I hear there are great results from this program.
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 day shred and plan on doing the slim in 6 in July.

I also am currently going to the gym 5 days a week for cardio and do the stretch and ab video FROM Slim in 6!!!!I looove the burn of the abs :bigsmile:
  • deltadiva06
    Options
    Vickster82,
    I used Garden Greens AcaiCleanse 48-hour AcaiBerry Detox.
  • Tere07
    Tere07 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am doing SI6 as well but started off right away with BIU. The reason I did that is bec I have been done with Chalean Extreme and really feel I need to continue on the extreme part of the wo and BIU does it. My plan is to wo with BIU for 4 weeks and week 1 is done. I m on week 2 BIU.

I am feeling really excited to see what results I get this time with SI6 bec, food is pretty clean eats this time around. I have lost inches already even though it is only week 2 and I am happy about that. I have not weighed in yet, bec I will do that on the last day. Plus, the battery on my scale needs to be replaced.:smile:

Tere
  • firepixie
    firepixie Posts: 65
    Options
    Tere07, I think you ill fin slim in 6 a step down from Chalean Extreme.
  • deltadiva06
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am doing SI6 as well but started off right away with BIU. The reason I did that is bec I have been done with Chalean Extreme and really feel I need to continue on the extreme part of the wo and BIU does it. My plan is to wo with BIU for 4 weeks and week 1 is done. I m on week 2 BIU.

I am feeling really excited to see what results I get this time with SI6 bec, food is pretty clean eats this time around. I have lost inches already even though it is only week 2 and I am happy about that. I have not weighed in yet, bec I will do that on the last day. Plus, the battery on my scale needs to be replaced.:smile:

Tere

Wow! I applaud your effort. I'm only on SIU. I'm doing a morning workout and an afternoon workout. I'm energized and I'm trying to stay focused. Good luck with your fitness program.
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Do anyone do these videos with a heart rate monitor? About how many calories do you burn doing it?
  • wwalke02
    Options
    I just ordered a HRM but it hasn't come yet. I will let you know how many calories I burn once I get it.
  • jnikitow
    Options
    I just ordered a HRM but it hasn't come yet. I will let you know how many calories I burn once I get it.

Thanks
  • wwalke02
    Options
    Jnikitow - I used my HRM for the first time today. I did BIU for 51min (didn't do the squat section or stretch/yoga) and burned 465 calories. I hope this helps.
  • jnikitow
    Options
    Jnikitow - I used my HRM for the first time today. I did BIU for 51min (didn't do the squat section or stretch/yoga) and burned 465 calories. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the information.

I got my SI6 last Thursday and started it on Friday. My legs hurt so bad today.

Anyway, I did the Start Up video on Friday and Ramp it Up yesterday. With Ramp it Up, I only burned 250 calories, so I will have to do some other cardio. It is good to know in a couple of weeks when I get to Burn it Up, that I can just do that because it should burn enough calories for me.
  • Malvys24
    Malvys24 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Malvina on Monday 7/06 i will be starting week 3 of slim in 6. I have now advanced to BIU. I hope i can keep up. I've been loosing weight very slowly and i can't wait to see what type of results i achieve from the 6 week program.

I am eating clean and about 1200 a day but can't get a good diet going that will offer maximum results. If anyone has any good tips on speeding up my metabolism, please let me know.

Good luck to everyone

Starting stats:
    6/22- 222 lbs
    7/03- 219 lbs

Goal1- Get to 200lbs by 8/07/09
    Goal2- Get to 175lbs by 11/20/09
  • Malvys24
    Options
    jnikitow-

How do you know you burned 250 from RIU. Been trying to figure out how many calories i am burning from exercising but MFP doesn't have SI6 as a routine to get exact figures.

Can you let me know please. Thanks :)

Malvina
  • peapods02
    peapods02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I entered it as circuit training. But since I didn't have a HRM I worried that maybe I didn't burn as much as it MFP said, so I didn't eat all my exercise calories. I must have done something right because I lost weight and inches at the end of the 6 weeks.

Hope this helps. :smile:
  • jnikitow
    Options
    jnikitow-

How do you know you burned 250 from RIU. Been trying to figure out how many calories i am burning from exercising but MFP doesn't have SI6 as a routine to get exact figures.

Can you let me know please. Thanks :)

Malvina

I have a Heart Rate Monitor that gives me calorie burned. It is the best thing I've purchased to help with my weight loss.
  • Malvys24
    Options
    DAY 1 of week 3.
    Did BIU and it kicked my butt but i finished it. I went at my own pace, took few breaks, and intensity was lower than debbies... I al walked for 35 minutes.

I have a heart rate monitor too but it stopped on me, i've only had it for 2 weeks, must go exchange it tomorrow@ wally-mart

Malvina
  • courtneylynn0889
    Options
    i will be starting silm in 6 soon once i build up my strenght again with the laps i have been doing..
  • Bansick
    Bansick Posts: 6
    Options
    Where can I get this slim6 product.