Just Reporting In...

Options
It's been a good month since I have logged in on this site. It has started out to be a very busy summer with birthday parties, weddings, BBQ's and then some! :)

My most memorible momment so far in this summer is that last week I decided to buy a pair of new Jeans and I thought "maybe I should go 1 pant size down & see if it fits yet", well.....HELL YEAH it did! :drinker: Woooo hooooo! :happy:

I've gone down from a very tight size 22 to a comfortable fitting 18. I know that by the end of this summer I will at least be down to a size 16 and it won't stop there! A size 18 to some people might be a big number but to me it's a big acomplishment that I wanted to share with all of you today.

Take Care Everyone....Until next time!

Rachel
Madison, WI

Replies

• MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    Woohooo!!!! You go girl! :drinker:

I'm currently at a tight 16, so I know where you're coming from!

Way to go!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Good for you!! Getting smaller feels so good!! I just finished cleaning out my closet of anything that was even a little too big, we're only getting smaller so if it's too big ditch it!!

Keep up the great work
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I understand perfectly I'm in between 20-18 right now. 20's too big, 18's too small but I will get there soon enough as well! Congratulations!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go!!
    I started at a tight 28, and am now a 16, I love it, I so understand the feeling! Good for you!
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I started at 20/22 and am nearing a 14 now (I'm a baggy 16/ tight 14). One of the best things about reaching these sizes is being able to shop in the misses dept and not womens (plus size)! It's nice not to see a "W" after the size!

GOOD JOB!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!