When the scale doesn't move much...

Options
2»

Replies

• tahoe5280
    Options
    I definitely notice a difference. I can see it in your waist and especially your face. If you get discouraged from the scale, sometimes what helps is to check your measurements. I've started walking a month and a half ago, and even though the scale sometimes doesn't move, I notice I'm still losing inches off my waist.
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference! Good job, keep it up!!
  • KarateGoddess
    KarateGoddess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!. :) You're gaining some muscle and toning up - don't get discouraged.
  • vschwoob
    vschwoob Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think your doing fantastic i can tell a big difference!! Keep eating healthy an exercising and you will get to you goal.
  • nyyamore
    Options
    I can tell a big difference! Congrats! those pictures are the perfect motivation to keep going. I get discouraged easily too so I might take your idea and take some photos so I can compare to!
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    Photos and measurements are sooo VERY important!! The scale is not moving at all for me but I have lost inches and a pants size. You are looking good - Keep up the good work and take a few measurements - you will be glad you did.
  • Aleciajones
    Options
    Thank you all for the great comments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!