New Mom Needs Support

Options
I'm looking for moms and especially breastfeeding moms who would like to support me and be supported on our weight loss journeys. My DS is 2.5 months and I am ready to get the rest of this pregnancy weight off!

Replies

• msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am a new momma as well. Not breastfeeding though but really ready to lose the baby weight. My DD will be 4 months on Wednesday! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    My little ones are 6 and 9 now, but I did nurse both for about a year. I still remember bits and pieces of my life through the fog of exhaustion and bliss of the early days. With both girls I lost about 80% of my pregnancy weight while nursing then plateaues, that last 15-20% didn't start coming off until about a month after I weened. Of course I didn't have MFP then. After an injury two years ago I've let my weight creep up and now its time to fix it. Best of luck and feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am a proud mommy of 3 wonderful boys, 7, 6, and 9 months. I know exactly how you feel in regards to wanting to lose the baby weight. I did not breast feed though I did pump for a couple of months. It is hard to get into a routine with a new baby and also with getting yourself back to eating right and exercising. Once you find your happy medium, take it slow and enjoy your new babe because the time goes fast and you can't get it back again!! I am here if you need some support and feel free to add me as a friend!! Good luck!!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My little boy is 6 months old today! I am breastfeeding and started my weight loss journey on Jan 3rd. I would love to support you!

13957828.png
  • Jennifer0878
    Jennifer0878 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm still breastfeeding my 7.5 month old....although I'm not sure how much longer it's going to last. He is getting frustrated with nursing, which means I am, too. :)