Real P90X results

Options
I am looking for anyone that has done the P90x results. I don't trust the websites, because they can be air brushed. My hubby and I are seriously considering buying it..but not going to purchase it until I research it a bit...so if anyone could post their results here, I would appreciate it and let me know if the price is worth it. :)

Replies

• mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics to post...but I am finishing up my second round of P90X and can tell you even though I haven't lost any weight (I didn't need to - I am in maintenance now) I have definitely lost inches and am tighter and more fit than I ever have been. I have done several Beach Body programs and have been happy with all of them....but P90X by far has been the most profitable. P90X has modifications built in so you can work at your own pace. I have never heard anyone say they were sorry that they did this program. Also Beach Body has a money back guarantee, so if you don't like it just send it back.
    good luck!
  • jasonmeurer
    jasonmeurer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I cannot speak highly enough about Beachbody. Lost about 20 doing Insanity and then firmed up doing P90X. My wife has seen strikingly similar results from Chalean Extreme and Turbofire. I am now doing a Hybrid schedule of the 2 because once you get through Insanity, P90X's cardio is too easy. The one thing I will point out is the time commitment. Everything in 90X is minimum of an hour. On the days that you add in Abs, it is pushing 75 minutes. The Yoga workout is 90 minutes, but I have replaced that with other 45 minute Yoga workouts because I cannot do 90 minutes at 9:30pm.