30 minute cardio

Options
Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a 30 minute cardio workout video,start to finish? I have only found 1 hour videos and I know I don't have time for that, but I can squeeze in a 30 minute workout. Can someone suggest one? Please?

Replies

• cscheiern
    Options
    nobody knows of one????
  • fourthewebbs
    fourthewebbs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Check your cable On Demand. On Demand has free cardio workouts!!!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Lisa Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" and Jillian Michaels "30 Day Shred" both have workouts that are under 30 minutes long.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30, that's cardio & strength, 30-34 mins depending on which level you're on. I think all the levels on 30 Day Shred were 30 mins. I'll look in my database, I know I have more. You might be able to look by length on collagevideo, I'm not positive.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Turbo Jam's live set, with Cardio Party Remix and Booty Sculpt + Abs is 30 mins each. The Slim Express series (part of Slim in 6 series) is 30 mins each, the Yoga Booty Ballet live set with Hip Hop Abs and Burlesque is 30 mins each. Crunch Active Sports has 3 20-min workouts. Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and Yoga Booty Ballet are through Beachbody, but you can probably find them on Amazon or eBay. Those are just ones that I had added to my workouts.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Check your cable On Demand. On Demand has free cardio workouts!!!

This. I just did one the other day. It was a Spark People 28 Day bootcamp video, just 30 minutes. I lasted about 15 :laugh:
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's "Bob's Workout" has two separate 30 minute workouts. I've only done the first and it was a killer but a fantastic workout. I know you can get it on Amazon.
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did Crunch Boot Camp the other day on DVD at home. It was crazy fun cardio and some hand weights mixed in too. I checked it out from my library just to try but you can also get it on Netflix. It was fun!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would check on Youtube as well!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I would check on Youtube as well!

Yes, TONS on there! And look up Tabata training. 4 minutes. FOUR.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Try these..I love them!

chris Freytags 10lb slimdown. Full workouts (each about 20 minutes) are free on HULU right now.
    Total Body, Upper, Lower, Yoga and Core.

She's FANTASTIC for a quick workout!

http://www.hulu.com/10-pound-slimdown