GOAL!

Options
skylark94
skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
This morning I hit my goal of 140 or less with a weigh in of 139.8. I'm 5'4", 36 years old, and my BF is 22.5%.

I started with MFP back on September 5th, weighing 169 pounds. It has taken me almost 6 months to drop 29 pounds, but for the first time ever I have done it the "right" way. No crash diets. No pills. I ate what I wanted, but in reasonable portions and I exercised 5-6 days per week.

I think I would still like to drop another few pounds, but I am not going to set any actual weight goals. My lifetime goal will now be to stay healthy and never again allow my weight to creep over that 140 mark.

I think maintenance is going to be harder for me than the loss was, but I have a cruise in September for my 10th anniversary, so I will maintain with beaches and bikinis in mind. :happy:

Replies

• Kathleen_Presnell
    Kathleen_Presnell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Freakin' awesome! I'm so happy for you!!!!! YES, put up a before and after pictures. I can't wait for the day it happens for me!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • gleechick609
    Options
    Great job friend! :)
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    Way to go, its always great when we reach our goals. Keep up the good work
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!! I am also 5'4"...39 (turning 40 this summer!). I got serious on MFP in January 2012 and started at 150. I have weighed more than that in the past and have done WW in the past, but 150 is still too much for me. My goal is to be around 137-ish, but moreso just to eat healthier and more controlled, and to exercise more. I am at 145 right now and in a size 10 (which is starting to fit a tad looser!). Great job to you, and good luck with maintaining!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and that is my goal also. Very inspiring, thank you.
  • InTheInbetween
    InTheInbetween Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    So exciting and inspiring! Way to go!! :drinker:
  • vg_2012
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go! So inspiring.
  • MGradyfxhtr
    MGradyfxhtr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is just great. CONGRATULATIONS!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!