Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Egg Muffins

2»

Replies

• meycay
    meycay Posts: 29
    I made these but didn't store them well. I'm interested to find out morea bout that too.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    I have a different "egg" recipe that I used to use often and will have to make some soon...LOL.

RECIPE: I take ~one slice of fat free deli ham and place in a XL muffin tin (the one with 6 cups), put on top of ham:~ chopped spinach, onion, broccoli, peppers, or mushrooms, then sprinkle a bit of shredded part skimmed mozzerella cheese, crack an egg over entire toppings/ham, sprinkle with spice of your choice (I use lemon pepper). You can make a bunch of these a time for company or for the week and put in freezer for a quick snack too. I bake them at 375 degrees for approx 13 mins. they are fabulous but can't wait to try your recipe...sounds great!
  • Awesome recipe, i am going to make these!!! Ill post about how awesome they are once I eat one. (Im sure it will be awesome)
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Yum! Thanks!