New!

Options
Hey there, I just registered and thought I would introduce myself.

I am 21 years old and overweight. 207 lbs, to be exact. I battle with PMDD and depression, but am trying to overcome it.

Two weeks ago I weighed 220- but I cut all junk food out of my diet and began eating more fruits and veggies. No soda, no ice cream, nada.

Working out has become easier too- I have a membership at a gym... but when I can't make it I try pilates and tae bo at home.

My future goal is to take a pole dancing workout class (for fun, and a lil spice in my love life, haha) and maybe some weapons training with my sister. I also want to fix my posture and learn how to breathe right. =3

Replies

• Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Well, welcome to MPF!

I am sure you can find great ideas for workouts and meals here!!

Good luck!

Ileana
  • Teachmisskim
    Teachmisskim Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome MFP! Enjoy the site...I just love it! :smile:
  • briansurv
    briansurv Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes, welcome. I'm new and still trying to figure it out and need to get better about bloggoing each day and I really like writing down what I eat, last night I wanted a 2d Silver mint Bar from Schwanns and then I decided against because I thought if I was honost I would have to put it up here.......sounds crazy but thats just me.

Would you believe I use to run in Marathons and all while in the Army Infantry but got out and got a bit lazy and rally liked eating way to much. No excuses but luckily I'm healtier than I should be, all numbers are good and now I aim to get back down to where I should be and keep it that way.

Again Welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so motivational, helpful, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Beachcomer
    Beachcomer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job! Inch by inch its a cinch, yard by yard its hard.
  • yoopergirl
    yoopergirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Brand new to this website. My 2 sisters & I are all losing together, problem is, they are in Michigan & I am in NC, so will be here daily for support & accountability. We are also checking in with each other, so the more the merrier.

My highest weight was 265.4# & after a week am at 259.8#! Have certainly changed what I was eating to much healthier foods & smaller portions, but still need to add exercise. Have a lot of excuses, as usual, but know they will not last thru this week, so am not worried about it. Will be gardening tonight & am in the process of deciding colors, so will be painting the LR & hall within the next week or two. Not really sure how to put that on the exercise log, but will figure it out.

I have a question; how do I edit my fiber goal? I checked on customize goals, but it seems to only allow changes to the fitness goals. Anyone?

Will close now & check in with y'all later!
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love this site. There are lots of motivational and inspirational people here that can help you when you're feeling down. Always check back from time time to let us know how you are doing. Good luck to you in this amazing transformational journey.