Hello

micbyr
micbyr Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all just started to use this from today so jist want to say hi to everyone and heres hoping....wish me luck!!

Replies

• micbyr
    Hi all just started to use this from today so jist want to say hi to everyone and heres hoping....wish me luck!!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Hey there

Welcome:flowerforyou:
    j~
  • micbyr
    Thanks im looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing some results!! :)
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    The people here are really great and super supportive..... you will like it :)
    j~
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi! :drinker: You are going to LOVE this website, it's amazing, the people are awesome and the results are fabulous..... and I'm only on week 2 :laugh: :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • heavenluv
    heavenluv Posts: 12
    Hi! just joined and still trying to figure out how to really get started.:embarassed:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Hi Heaven, well this website is really east to use once you get going. Basically, once you've logged your weight, target weight, age, height etc, you can go ahead and start logging your foods (under the food tab) there is a HUGE database of foods or you can add your own. Be sure to watch the coloumns as you enter items, you calories, carbs, fats and proteins will be added and you should try to stay below your setting but get as close as you can without going over. Also, be sure to log you excercise (under the excercise tab) this will earn you more calories on your food tab. You get used to it quickly :) And welcome:flowerforyou: you will love it!
    also, you can play up your profile by hitting the home tab and then hitting edit profile or edit photos under your current photo! :drinker:
  • hello all, looking forward to the support.
    be well:happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Welcome to all of our newbies

I am Audumn originally from florida but stuck in ca for the time being. I have been here for almost a month and loving it, I hope you enjoy it as well.
This discussion has been closed.