Replies

• Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    A spa facial with steam........the best ever
  • MelanieL1984
    Options
    Taking off ski boots.

Ha! I love it. I am going skiing soon....I am totally not looking forward to the ski boots. I am thinking of learning to snowboard just to avoid the ski boots altogether.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    umm i donno? when i bunched 275lbs once i guess
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    When my three and a half year-old daughter sits in my lap for the last book of the night and as I'm reading leans her head back against my chest and almost nods off.
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    foot rub :smile:
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    For me its that feeling when you first lay down in bed after been on your feet all day.
    Or when you wake up realise you don't have to get up then turn the pillow over for the cold side.

also that elation you get when you push through a personal barrier and come out stronger on the other side
  • jobster
    jobster Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Soooooo with you on the ski boots.......think I have actually groaned out loud at the sheer pleasure of getting those boots off after a long day skiing! On a similar note, I get a physical reaction to just arriving in the mountains when the snow is awesome and the sun is shining. I feel alive like nothing else on earth can make me feel alive. Nature does it for me :)
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I've got to say that other than the obvious which you discounted in the first post my favorite sensation is the tingling I get up and down my spine when The Star Spangled Banner is played. As a combat vet, and a huge patriot before that, nothing moves me like hearing "O, say can you see................"

Thank you for your service.

And that does it to me too...though I was never in the service...my bro, dad and uncles were.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    When either of my little boys hug me with their arms around my neck and legs around my waist. They clamp on like a roller coaster restraint. Haha. Monkeys.

Also, scratching my husband's head. He has super short hair, almost shaved, it just feels really neat.

After I shave my legs, and wearing a really silky skirt or pajamas pants. So smooth!

Walking barefoot in the dust on the side of a dirt road, where the rocks haven't gotten to, on a hot day so it's almost too warm to walk in.

Chopping a truck load of wood. I'm sore, tired, and hot by the end of it but, dang if I don't feel powerful swinging that axe and halving a piece in one go.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A braingasm. Tingling sensation in my head that makes me sleepy and relaxed.
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    Getting into a jacuzzi and letting the stress melt away. Letting the jets ram the bottom of your feet. :)
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    The first hot shower after 5 days at a music festival with no washing other than hands & face. Pure heaven.
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    A back massage
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    After a nice shower and getting into freshly made bed naked :0)
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    being tickled :)
  • michellelynne474
    michellelynne474 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have to say another is taking my socks and shoes off as soon as I walk in the door!!! Sometimes a good scratch is necessary too :-)
  • sporadica
    Options
    Not to be gross but using the bathroom after you been holding it for a long time

Totally agree with this one, especially if you've gotten to the dancing from foot to foot stage... and, lets all admit it. There are times when farting is just as satisfying :)

Oh, and another one is when you squelch mud through your toes. Love that feeling.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I haaaaaate being tickled, if you tickle me I am not responsible for the damage my foot does to your face
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Laying in the warm sun after just swimming in the cold surf.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Crossing the finish line of a 5k, 10k, trail run, 10 miler, half or full!