Unusual pizza topping combinations!?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• adleheid
    Options
    I had pizza once in Switzerland that had corn on it. That's why I'm saying "I had pizza ONCE in Switzerland." lol
  • abvickrey
    abvickrey Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Gorgonzola
    Cremini Mushrooms
    Pear

...SO DELICIOUS!!!
  • blackberrypie
    Options
    Homemade tziki sauce for the base with zucchini, asparagus, tomatos, and spinach on wheat crust. Is my absolute fave! :D
    I should make that for dinner tonight.. >__>
  • Balletsax
    Balletsax Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My favorite is pineapple and black olives on GF crust.

One of the most crazy but tasty combinations I had was in Mexico: tuna and green olives. It was incredible but sounds gross!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Spinach, onions, mushrooms and pineapple :)
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I don't think this is wierd exactly but my favorite is spinach, mushroom, and jalapeno with white sauce on thin crust. I love meat, but if I'm ordering for just myself this is my go to. It is delicious.
  • sjnkm
    sjnkm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    domino's has a spinach feta cheese pizza that is awesome :love:
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    peppers mushroom and potato, only one place i know of does that and it is in Vancouver, i miss it, moved back to Ontario :(
  • xxcatyxx555
    Options
    eggplant is also REALLY good
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    sausage, green chili peppers, and jalapenos ...mmmm spicy

Oh yeah!!! A womanm that likes it spicy!!!
  • jskaggs1971
    jskaggs1971 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I like to make pizza, and I'm usually pretty traditional in my toppings, but I have gone out on a limb a few times with good results:

Alfredo sauce, chicken, artichoke hearts, fresh mozzarella.

Proscuitto, aged provolone, fresh mozzarella.

BBQ sauce, chicken, cheese and sriracha.

On my list to make sometime:

Lamb, basil, mint, white truffle oil, provolone.
    Calamari, spicy Aioli, arugula.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    peppers mushroom and potato, only one place i know of does that and it is in Vancouver, i miss it, moved back to Ontario :(

Potato on a Pizza!!?!?!??!? My dear now that is unusual!!! what if I were to throw some French friess on it!?!?!?:bigsmile:
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've always been a fan of pineapple on my pizza.
    When I make it at home, it's pasta sauce from a jar (we've a preferable brand but I can't remember the name) pineapple rings, swiss cheese slices and, if it strikes my fancy, pepperoni.

When I'm dining out, it's usually cheese, pineapple. That's pretty much all there is to it. Sometimes I'll add tomato to it as well.

And then, if the timing is perfect, I'll drive the 30 minutes to order a spaghetti pizza. All of the local restaurants refuse to customize one. :c
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I've always been a fan of pineapple on my pizza.
    When I make it at home, it's pasta sauce from a jar (we've a preferable brand but I can't remember the name) pineapple rings, swiss cheese slices and, if it strikes my fancy, pepperoni.

When I'm dining out, it's usually cheese, pineapple. That's pretty much all there is to it. Sometimes I'll add tomato to it as well.

And then, if the timing is perfect, I'll drive the 30 minutes to order a spaghetti pizza. All of the local restaurants refuse to customize one. :c

Whats a spaghetti pizza!?!?!!
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I work at a pizza place so I hear all kinds of weird combinations. That being said, I also have a diverse choosing... Chicken, bacon, and brocoli all on white garlic sauce mmm.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Mushroom and pineapple. Omnomnom!

I love broccoli with pineapple and when I get it's a rare time I get my pizza with red sauce. I have to dip it in blue cheese dressing. Needless to say I don't get it very often!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    winter squash, greens and bacon!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    shrimp, pineapple, pinenuts with alfredo sauce instead of your typical red sauce
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Recently I had a chicken ceasar pizza ... Was basically a Ceasar Salad on a pizza base .. Sounds gross but was actually rather tasty :)))
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    A ceacer salad pizza!!! now thats diffrent!