Second Week in, NEED more friends for more energy & motivati

Options
I'm new here and I need more friends to motivate me. In turn, I will return the favor. I'm a mother of a 2.5 yo princess. I stopped breastfeeding last Nov 2011, I have no more excuse/s to not get FIT or reach my ultimate goal. (YES, I totally "milked" that breastfeeding card whenever I stuff myself with a tubful of ice cream).

I've always been an active person but I am new to the concept of counting calories. (see tubful of ice cream comment). I went right back to the gym after the baby. I run the 1/2 marathon last year and is currently training for the 1/2 Rock N Roll Marathon San Diego.

On top of using the gym. I've tried & finished Slim in 6 Weeks, 30 Day Shred by JM, & is currently doing Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson.

I want to maintain my current weight (or lose a healthy 5lbs). My ultimate goal is to get that rock hard abs I've always wanted.

Thank you for reading/ listening :)

Replies

• Lisalovespies
    Options
    i too am my second week in and at present feel very motivated as i have lost 2lb each week but I too need to keep motivated. Add me as a motivational friend if you want.
  • ednabnana
    Options
    Thank you. I added you. Here's to getting there :)
  • ednabnana
    Options
    Where are you serious fitness pals?

Any San Diego ladies who wants to work out with me?