Weightloss meal replacement shake Ideas?

Options
Im currently using shakeology. I really like the taste and results but I dont like the price. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good one to use thats is reasonably priced? I really love chocolate so 1 that comes in a chocolate flavor would be great. Dont want a gritty tasting one either.

Replies

• faerygreenqueen
    Options
    I use Ideal Shape shakes... they come out to about $1.60 a meal, which is pretty reasonable, I think!! Their chocolate flavor is pretty good, but a little chalky. I add 1 tbsp of peanut butter and a lil honey... Makes it taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup milkshake! I really enjoy it! Their website: www.idealshape.com
  • tbellamy1
    Options
    Thanks for the input...But My boyfriend brought home Muscle Milk lite, I tried it this morning and a hour later I was a little hungry. it taste ok and Im gonna have to use it for now, cant afford to waist the money. Ill look into your ideas for my next go round. I just hope the muscle milk helps me drop some lbs.
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I use Ideal Shape shakes... they come out to about $1.60 a meal, which is pretty reasonable, I think!! Their chocolate flavor is pretty good, but a little chalky. I add 1 tbsp of peanut butter and a lil honey... Makes it taste like a Reese's peanut butter cup milkshake! I really enjoy it! Their website: www.idealshape.com

This! They are yummy and only 110 calories without milk, 200 with. I only use them in the morning before a workout and I dont start getting snacky until about 3 hours later. But I am hypoglycemic so thats a normal time for me.