looking for friends, 20 yrs old, want to lose 40lbs

Options
Hello! I have struggled with my weight my whole life and am totally ready to gain control! would love some friends to join me through the process. Programs i will be doing are , 30 day shred and then Insanity. I also began training for a 4 of July half marathon.

Replies

• jayemtee83
    jayemtee83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old, looking to shed around 14-15 lbs. Friend me if you'd like!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    22 here and 30 lbs to go
  • ranae32
    ranae32 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Im also very competitive i wonder if there is some kind of challenge we could put together or if there is allready one going on somewhere else...
  • Jonloge
    Options
    Hey i'm 26! I just finished my 1st week of Insanity! 15lbs to go! :) I'd be delighted to be your friend :smile:
  • newbreed65
    Options
    Im 25, Hey :)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Hey! 19years old and looking to lose 49lbs
    going to start 6weeks to skinny jeans, and id love to be your friend!
  • ic20blue
    ic20blue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    20 and totally there to help motivate/love the idea of some competitions! makes it more exciting!
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! :)
    21 and looking to lose 15, if not 20lbs!
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! 23 with 25 lbs to go!
  • caitpre
    caitpre Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and hoping to eventually lose around 15 pounds!
  • charmingtrouble
    charmingtrouble Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 20 and would love to get down to 120-125, I still have 20lbs to go. I'd be glad to be your friend (same goes for anyone else :] )
  • morgansmama
    morgansmama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and looking to lose around 70 although I will be happy with 50 lost. I am almost 20 lbs down! :) I'm also training for a marathon and I will be doing Warrior Dash in May. Feel free to add!
  • Motivation_101
    Motivation_101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello 19yrs & 24 more lbs to go... I'll be your friend if you like
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    21 year old 75 pounds to lose, very dedicated and motivated i log on once or twice everyday! please only add me if youre dedicated and on here a lot [=
  • pinkydinkydoll
    Options
    I'm 26, just started using the MFP forums yesterday so I'm a complete newbie :)
    I've just started doing the 30 day shred. I'll also be doing Zumba(for ps3), walking, and dancing :)
    Feel free to add me as a friend x
  • krystalaharding
    Options
    21 years old trying to lose 50-60 lbs. dedicated. You can friend me if you like :)
  • alspal21
    alspal21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, trying to lose 20 and I just joined MFP today :) Friending you
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    Not quite 20, I'm 18. But I'm aiming for around that. Add me if you like. :)
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) 24 years old w/ 36 lbs to go! Going to start 30 day in a few days. Would love challenges or competitions! Look for an add !!