Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitness Improvement!

I started doing Insanity and it was time to do my second Fitness test. The test is done every 2 weeks so here are my improvements after 2 weeks of the program. I'm really shocked at how many more moves I was able to push out.

1. Switch Kicks, 70 to 108
2. Power Jacks, 35 to 48
3. Power Knees, 60 to 90
4. Power Jumps, 10 to 25
5. Globe Jumps, 5 to 7
6. Suicide Jumps, 10 to 17
7. Push Up Jacks, 11 to 26
8. Low Plank Oblique, 26 to 52

I'm also down 3 pounds since beginning so I'm pretty happy with the results so far! I can't believe I did so much better!!!

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Great work, it sounds like you've made tremendous progress!
  • Thanks! Gives me some hope! I start the program in 3 weeks! I'm finishing up P90X first...
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Thanks! Gives me some hope! I start the program in 3 weeks! I'm finishing up P90X first...

I'm doing P90X next but I think I'm going to do a hybrid and swap out P90X's cardio and yoga with Insanity.

Are you happy with your results from P90X?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!