Unusual pizza topping combinations!?!?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• punkin79314
    Options
    One of my favorites is:
    Shrimp
    bacon
    tomato
    black olive!!

I haven't had a pizza in forever!! Another one I like is:

pineapple
    tomato
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni, pineapple, and green olives

I've never turned my nose up at a good BBQ chicken pizza either
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    A store in town used to sell a "Poutine Pizza" yes indeed a pizza crust with gravy for the sauce, topped with fries and cheese. Friends told me it was good, couldn't pay me to try it.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I love pepperoni, sausage, and black olives... I don't think it's that weird, but I get funny looks every time I tell people.

Oh... and I love tuna on pizza. I have my brother to thank for that, or I guess, more the Italians. He spent 2 years in Italy and tuna was a regular 'za topping there... along with french fries. So he liked it, came home, and introduced us to it. The rest is delicious history!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I really do not like cheese on my pizza. I am weird.

Same here, I order my pizza without cheese.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When I lived in California, I used to get this delish pizza with cashews and pineapple! LOVED it!
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    *opens fridge*

*sees random assortment of vegetables*

*opens cupboard*

*sees lentils*

*places any or all of the above on pizza along with Bulgarian red pepper and eggplant spread for a sauce*
  • thejen75
    Options
    peppers mushroom and potato, only one place i know of does that and it is in Vancouver, i miss it, moved back to Ontario :(

Potato on a Pizza!!?!?!??!? My dear now that is unusual!!! what if I were to throw some French friess on it!?!?!?:bigsmile:

I used to work at a deli as a youngster, and they made a pizza on Boboli bread with mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, green onion, and bacon. It was the balls! Good stuff, yo. :-)
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    When I was in Kazakhstan adopting my daughter, they always put random things on the pizza like peas and corn. Ewwwwww....
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    mm i cheat now if i want pizza and do it on a bit of whole grain toast

smoked salmon, light cream cheese, capers, dill and a thoausand island sauce (i just mix llight mayo and lite tomato sauce)
  • danapellerin
    danapellerin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My wife makes a wheat crust pizza with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and goat cheese. Amazing.
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    I do very little bit of pizza sauce, mushrooms, ham, cherry tomatoes, green onions, sprinkle of mozzerella and then a saute some corn and garlic and throw it on top - all on top of a whole wheat tortilla - delicious!
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    My wife makes a wheat crust pizza with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and goat cheese. Amazing.
    Now this sounds great!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    peppers mushroom and potato, only one place i know of does that and it is in Vancouver, i miss it, moved back to Ontario :(

Potato on a Pizza!!?!?!??!? My dear now that is unusual!!! what if I were to throw some French friess on it!?!?!?:bigsmile:

I used to work at a deli as a youngster, and they made a pizza on Boboli bread with mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, green onion, and bacon. It was the balls! Good stuff, yo. :-)

Ahhhhh you cant forget the Boboli! hahahahahhahaha It sounds delish!!!
  • Vegan_Runner
    Vegan_Runner Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Mushroom, Pineapple and arugala
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mushroom and pineapple. Omnomnom!

Me too! Mmmm!
  • amanda2727
    Options
    1) Basil, lobster, cheese and tomato and ranch sause
    2) veggie pizza with crab meat on it.
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    gorgonzola + honey

brie+pear

both are white sauce pizzas...
    nom nom nom
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Jalapenos have to be everywhere on my pizza! Like, if there is a bite without jalapeno, I get a bit sad, lol. I don't care what else is on it, there has to be jalapenos, and I have to dip it in ranch :)
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and pineapple, with extra cheese. Using pepperoni instead of ham gives that Hawaiian pizza a bit of zing.