30 day shred partner

Options
anyone thinking of giving it a shot?

i will be starting on the 1st... need someone to get through it with.. i will be doing additional cardio on the side since according to my HRM i only burn 125cals during level 1.. but still a great workout!!

anyone?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 of level one.
    I'm tracking it with my MFP blog.

I'm happy to try and keep you motivated and keep you updated with my progress
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and just finished my second day today. They have a group that I joined where people will start it on the 1st as well.
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lala! I actually just started the 30 Day Shred and would love to have a partner to go through this with. I am on day 5--but that shouldn't make too much of a difference, because I am still strugging to do a few of the exercises for a full 30seconds or 1 minute.

How about it?
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    oh you all are so awesome.. how many lb dumbbells are you ladies using? i have 3lbs and that's even a killer especially those side squats with arm raises :cry:
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i will start with you on the 1st. i have been wanting to do this for quite some time now. ill wait until the 1st though. we can do this
  • sparkly30
    Options
    Hi I am starting this tommorrow. Heard great reviews so fingers crossed :)
  • kandy221
    Options
    Would love to do it, but need to buy it first. Will have to see if I can get it by the first.
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    oh you all are so awesome.. how many lb dumbbells are you ladies using? i have 3lbs and that's even a killer especially those side squats with arm raises :cry:

Here's the link to the group. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3617-shredding-through-the-month-of-march

I'm using 3 lbs too because that's all I have lying around and some of the moves that is enough for me. While others I wish I had heavier weights.
  • L2M1D52
    Options
    Would love to do it, but need to buy it first. Will have to see if I can get it by the first.

If you go on youtube, they have the first level on there. I'm using that for now until I get my DVD.
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! Anybody who want s to add me feel free and we can support each other! :flowerforyou:
  • iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, guys,

I started with 5-lb weights, and can use them for most of the exercises. The one I can never do for the full time Jillian wants is the side squats where you raise the weights to the front of you. Sooooo difficult.

Also, as a word of advice, make sure you guys write down your measurements--you'll notice inches falling off way before the pounds and knowing the exact number makes you feel so good!
  • shellbell81
    Options
    Today is day 4 of Level on for me! I actually re-started, because last time I made it 5 days and got really sick for over a week. I felt at that point I might as well re-start. Although, even with my hiccup I've shed some inches since I measured myself the first time I started!!!

Good Luck to you! (Those side squats are killer!)
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options

If you go on youtube, they have the first level on there. I'm using that for now until I get my DVD.

nice did not know youtube had it..either wayt i have the dvds:bigsmile:
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    i am starting today!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I started today! I ordered Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and figured I'd at least do the Shred for now until that arrives! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! I can use all the encouragement possible...and I promise to do the same for you all!!