ED recovery?

Options
who else here uses MFP as a tool for their recovery from an eating disorder? i went to treatment about a year ago, and recently relapsed back into ed behaviors, now i am losing again. how many cals do you eat a day? do you find logging your intake and weight is helpful or triggering? i could use some other recovery pals, it helps to see intakes maybe? getting meal ideas and such.

Replies

• eamaiorano
    Options
    Ive never been diagnosed but I know my eating behaviors are so wrong. So far MFP has been my only resource. Some days its very helpful, while others its completely triggering. It all depends on the mind set I'm in that day. Its a constant battle that I'm sick of facing alone. Feel free to add me ! Im in need of support and am willing to help as much as i can :)
  • badkittyblondie
    Options
    bump, any other ed recovery girls? I am recovering from restricting type bulimia (purging and non purging type) currently eating around 1200 a day, sometimes more sometimes less. Finding it hard to maintain weight, but scared to gain. Any motivational tips from others in recovery or recovered?
  • loulou16459
    Options
    i was a former anorexic but now i struggle with binging.
    i feel like i gain anytime i go near 1200