cosplayer college student who's gonna need support

Options
:blushing: Hi everyone,

I always hate these intro... Since I have no idea how to start I will just say hi I'm a 22 year old college student who is gonna need a lot of support because I have several bad temptations.
1.Having a weird school schedule makes it had to cook, so eating fast food is much easier.
2. My roommate. (also a big girl, who has a tendency to throw me off diets because she wants to stop.)
3. Im a very picky eater
4. We always have sweets and cookies because my roommate loves them (" Im not on the diet I can have what I want"
5. I love soda and hate drinking water.
6. No job ( so when I'm not at school I'm at home sitting around.)
7 I love video games that make me sit on the couch for hours.
8. When I do "go home" for the weekends my parents always take me out to restaurants or get fast-food
9. I can't stand going to the gym alone and I don't know anyone here in Eugene, OR

Sorry about the rant everyone :cry:
Anyway I'd love some people to talk to on here if anyone is interested.:heart:

Replies

• newbreed65
    Options
    Hiya

Im going to prob sound picky or whatever but start off by making small adjustments to your left style find out what works and start from there :) basically what I had to do

1. Bring packed lunches with you and spread your it out during your day to help prevent urges to go to burger king or whatever

2. You have your own reasons to lose weight focus on them and the people that will support you on here and in your life.

3. Find healthy alternatives to what you like and cut down

4. Thats true she can if the foods tempting you being in the cupboard or whatever maybe ask her to keep that stuff a lil more out of sight and if she is eating something and you tempted by that move to another room or somthing :)

5. Me to drink diet versions and if your having water add some cordial for flavouring

6. Get a job or another hobby to keep you entertained maybe start off by going on long walks or something which will help with point 9

7. Good on you I hope your not a COD player :p but maybe try Kinect/ Move/Wii games then your not sitting around

8. Asked to maybe spend family time doing something more active

9. Start going for walks and try gym classes you could gain friends from there and added support
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hiya

Im going to prob sound picky or whatever but start off by making small adjustments to your left style find out what works and start from there :) basically what I had to do

1. Bring packed lunches with you and spread your it out during your day to help prevent urges to go to burger king or whatever

2. You have your own reasons to lose weight focus on them and the people that will support you on here and in your life.

3. Find healthy alternatives to what you like and cut down

4. Thats true she can if the foods temptign you being on the cupboard or whatever maybe ask her to keep that stuff a lil more out of sight and if she is eating something and you tempted by that more to another room or somthing :)

5. Me to drink diet versions and if your having water add some cordial for flavouring

6. Get a job or another hobby to keep you entertained maybe start off by going on long walks or something which will help with point 9

7. Good on you I hope your not a COD player :p but maybe try Kinect/ Move/Wii games then your not sitting around

8. Asked to maybe spend family time doing something more active

9. Start going for walks and try gym classes you could gain friends from there and added support

All of this! If you have a Kinect, get the Your Shape Fitness Evolved or the 2012 version. I adore them! Zumba is awesome too :)
  • babyredfairy
    Options
    I really wish I could use my Kinect, but unfortunatly my studio apartment is too small. If I'm siting on the sofa i can put my foot on the tv. ^-^ So i have maybe a 2 foot wide, 3 foot long space to do whatever I want. 2 people in a studio is quite tight.

"7. Good on you I hope your not a COD player :p but maybe try Kinect/ Move/Wii games then your not sitting around"
    I dislike COD and Halo. but I do love resistance fall of man.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Found I totally forget about food, and life in general with skyrim.

Also, I did cosplay once, as the Blob from X-Men Evolution. Another reason I want to lose weight.
  • alyseragauskas
    alyseragauskas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student too and can totally relate. I've made a promise to myself to log on here everyday so if you need motivation or a buddy along your journey, I'm your girl. :) feel free to add!
  • k43la
    k43la Posts: 18
    Options
    Found I totally forget about food, and life in general with skyrim.

I have to really limit my Skyrim time, or else I wouldn't do any form of exercise at all. Now an hour here or there is a treat for working out 8)
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Cosplayer here!

BTW it sounds like losing weight and getting in shape should be fun for you!

Good luck!