• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    ... possibly updated (?)

redteam-7.jpg
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Starting weight... 137.8.... What day are weigh ins??
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Woot!!! Way to go everyone!! Keep up the good work! Don't mind me I'm just trying to make up for the 2 weeks I've pretty much been silent.

:flowerforyou:
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I weigh 246 this week. Woot lol.
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    well right now im at 171..
    i cant believe i actually lost weight on vacation...
    wow
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Dancer33 - Welcome! We usually weigh in on Mondays. :smile:

Jenn - great job!

Monique - also great job, I'll change it in my chart.

I said I was going to weigh today just because I was annoyed at the 180.0 yesterday. Well today was 179.4. I like that better. haha, but I'll keep the 180 to be "official".

I am so tired right now, but I'm going to the gym anyway... probably for an hour, especially since either today or tomorrow my brother is going to drag me to get chinese food. Oh no! I'll be ok. I don't usually eat too much there anyway because I'm not a huge fan... so as long as I burn some extra calories today or tomorrow, I should be all right. :smile:
  • bensmama
    bensmama Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm brand new to mfp. What would it mean to join this group or another? I'm currently 238 lbs. Thanks!
  • psychojenn
    psychojenn Posts: 61
    Options
    id like to join. been here for a while but things have been stressful but im up for a new start
    new current weight is 190
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join . My current weight is 291. Cindy :heart:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    Can I join too ! Starting weight is 158
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!

Well, I have been way too depressed to eat... I had a donut yesterday. Hopped up on the scale this morning to read 202. =/ I'm dropping pounds too fast.
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Oh my goodness. So many new people - just fyi, I'm not making another chart this week. Sorry. :ohwell: But welcome everyone! :smile: :smile: We weigh in on Mondays for those who asked!

Liz - :cry: Chin up, girl. I'm sorry things are rough right now - you are in my thoughts and I hope things work out. Please eat! Please! I don't want you to be unhealthy! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

This morning I burned over 1000 calories during my 90 minute workout at the gym. But the I definitely consumed them all when my brother dragged me to get chinese food like I mentioned previously. And I didn't eat too much - I'm not a huge fan. I was good this morning for breakfast, and I'll be sure to be good for supper, so I should be ok. But I'll def. work out extra tomorrow anyway... and oh my I'll be drinking tons of water to make up for all the sodium. :drinker: (that's me and my water, haha).
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    I'm brand new to mfp. What would it mean to join this group or another? I'm currently 238 lbs. Thanks!

We set challeges for ourselves, and we weigh in on Mondays to see how we are doing.

Like my week one challenge was to get in 8 glasses of water a day, week two challenge was not to snack 3 hours before bed, week four challege was to get at least 5 hours of excerise a day, week five I didn't have one, and week six was to eat three servings of vegetables a day. This week challenge for me I think is going to wear sunblock every day lol, and to make sure I go to the gym at least once a day.
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    ... possibly updated (?)

redteam-7.jpg

Lol you forgot me =)
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Whoops, sorry Jenn. :ohwell:
    I checked, and I have you in the version I have saved on my computer.
    But I'm definitely not updating a new chart this week because I cannot keep up with all of the new members this week!
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too!

MFP starting weight : 199
    Current weight : 194 :happy:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Sorry, I was MIA from weigh ins for a couple of weeks, I have been back and forth to the cottage.

Today 194.0
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I don't really have anything to say - it was just sad that our thread made it to the bottom of the second page...

Hope everyone is well.
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys :wink:

Great to be here thanks for the invite :bigsmile:

These are my stats but I always weigh in on Fri's will this be a prob?

Starting: 195lbs
    Fri 26.06.09 - 180.6 (joined MFP)
    Fri 03.07.09 - 181.4
    Now: 181.4lbs
    Goal: 150lbs
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Hi Guys :wink:

Great to be here thanks for the invite :bigsmile:

These are my stats but I always weigh in on Fri's will this be a prob?

Starting: 195lbs
    Fri 26.06.09 - 180.6 (joined MFP)
    Fri 03.07.09 - 181.4
    Now: 181.4lbs
    Goal: 150lbs

Hi! And welcome!
    Weighing-in on Fridays will be fine, then. Most of us weigh-in on Mondays.

We have very similar stats. I started at 195, am currently 180, with a goal of 145/150. :smile: