Bridesmaid Blues

Options
Hello! I'm new to the site and so far love it. I have two weddings to be in at the end of this year and I am determined to look stunning, not good, stunning.

I have been trying to lose weight since the begining of this year and I quickly loose focus and fall back into my old ways. Whatever weight I lost I have gained all back and then some. That's usuallythe case inst it? For some reason it feels different this time. I can't explain it and maybe I don't want to. Maybe by ignoring the why I can focus on the end goal. I have a new conviction. I'm tired of being soft everywhere. I'm tired of my clothes being tight everywhere and I am tired of wanting to cry when I step on the scale. I dont feel comfortable in my own skin.

Food has recently become my enemy. I used to be little and petite without trying and I of course ate horrible. Now I have to break those habits and I will. I will become the person I was meant to be.

Replies

• rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You'll do great as long as you stick around this site. :)
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mpf, fellow Texas girl!

Keep a positive outlook, and track your food! Once you have followed it for a week, you can better eveluate where you might be having problems!

Good luck!

Ileana
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    You'll do great as long as you stick around this site. :)
    Yup! Take advantage of the food diary! I've found that when I try to log everything I eat, I feel less inclined to eat something I shouldn't and it keeps your goals fresh in mind. :flowerforyou: