Green Poo

Options
2»

Replies

• ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    1311948270220.jpg

Bwahahahahahahaha :laugh: That's awesome!
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    it could also mean a dairy allergy. I am allergic to dairy and find this when I eat it (usually by mistake); I cut dairy out and lost 4 more lbs btw...
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Totally off the subject of green poo, but....
    I had a dog who loved crayons. One day the kids and I were gone for a few hours. They forgot to put crayons out of reach. Dog ate the whole pack of 48. For the next 2 days, the kids were trippin' on the dog's psychedelic artwork in the yard. Gotta admit, it was pretty!
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    yall nasty ... but i experienced it also ...
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I've never had blue poo but years ago at uni I'd been out clubbing and drinking blue bols and lemonade, took chips home for supper, then threw up in bathroom sink.. you prob guessed it..... bright blue chips! :huh: .. they literally came back up almost whole! :tongue:
  • okinmaine
    okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the purple beet poo! I couldn't stop giggling as I texted my husband to tell him. Apparently he thought that was TMI. No sense of adventure......
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hope it shows on the scale!

So are you weighing your poop?? That seems kinda messy...
    ROFLMFAO!!!
    I once ate an entire can of beetroot when i was a baby, my mum freaked out n thought i had blood in my poop until she realised. i still love beetroot too :))
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Many times, green poo is a result of the food you eat (blueberries, purple grapes, apple jacks). Sometimes, it can be caused by the food moving too quickly through your system.
  • ericabrothers
    Options
    i always find it kind of amusing (or irritating depending on how busy i am and what kind of day its been) when new parents come in (i'm a pediatric nurse) and are a bit freaked out because of the color of their babies poop. honestly if i had a baby *kitten* neon pink in front of me i wouldn't be overly concerned unelss it was little neon pink balls. then i would tell them to give the baby some sugar water. although i might have to take a pic of neon pink poop but i won't be concerned. a friend of mine was breastfeeding and giving enfamil newborn. apparently that gave her son orange poop :bigsmile: same reaction to snot. i don't care what color it is, color does not tell us if you need antibiotics. they also used to make this candy called crave. they made a black and bruised one that was blue and black and me and a friend ate so much that it turned our pee and poop bright blue. freaked us out a little bit until we figured out what it was. then of course we had to discuss it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hope it shows on the scale!

So are you weighing your poop?? That seems kinda messy...

i thought the same thing
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    If I drink too much red wine my poop turns green too. I guessing that comes from all of the awesomeness of red wine.
  • itontae
    itontae Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you needed to share this....why, exactly? :o)
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ya once I had a strawberry coolata and later that night I was crying because I thought I was bleeding profusely and then remembered about the coolata.... lol
  • melbellkid
    Options
    recently started taking some vitamins and my #1 was neon yellow, I was laughing so hard the next day cause it took me 2 days to realize why

I take a multivitamin that makes mine turn lime green...it amuses me for some odd reason-lol
  • castaliavt
    castaliavt Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    blueberries will do it too. I was slightly horrified the first time my son had blueberries and found a green diaper. Luckily I figured it out before making a silly new parent call to the pedi.
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    The kids liked a cereal called Ka-Boom (this would have been early 90's. Don't know if they still even make it.) It was very garishly bright colored happy faces, even more saturated with dye than Trix. They pooped neon rainbows for days!
  • kandicekaye
    kandicekaye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    When i said hope it shows on the scale... I was meaning that i hope all these salads help me with weight loss!