Supportive Serious Friends Needed

Options

Replies

• camposja
    Options
    Hi! Just joined. Hoping having this on my desktop & on my blackberry I can stick with it! Looking to lose fat, lean up and look nice in a bathing suit in 116 days (when we leave for Mexico). That isn't the ONYL reason!!! Also a single mother of two boys and haven't been on a date since July. Mostly because I do not like how I have been looking lately when I get dressed up to go out. I am 37 years old, 5'6" and 185. I would like to get to 140. I'd be happy to hit the 1/2 way point by then.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can support eachother :smile:

I am a 32 year old working mom. I am yet again trying to get my crazy calories under control. I have been following the C25K workout plan & LOVE it.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me also. Somedays I do much better then others on eating clean and hitting my macros, but I'm a work in progress ;)
    I'm serious about working out and making this a lifestyle change, I am not "dieting" but I do watch my diet. This is about getting healthy and being the best me that I can be for myself, my kids and my husband.
  • bwallner1971
    bwallner1971 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have open diary and I am ridiculous about making sure I log everything. I will accept any friend requests. I am faithful about maintaining under 1500 net calories per day. I eat 6-8 times per day so I am never hungry. I am always looking to learn more and to see what other people are having success with!
  • secoke
    secoke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem with food choices, and no one to blame but myself. I sent a friend request.
  • poochchop
    Options
    I'm here to encourage any friends in need and will be glad to share my food and exercise diary! :-)
  • misha1216
    Options
    Reading through this brings tears to my eyes - complete strangers offering to support each other on what is typically a very personal journey. I am blessed with a ton of friends on here - people I really know. I cannot imagine doing it without them. So anyone who would like to be friends, just let me know. I am in it to win it this time and am happy to share the journey.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, as well. I am extremely supportive and am pretty addicted to the ol MFP site! Lol. I do not post my diaries...not because I have something to hide, but because I don't feel I need someone else to analyze it for me. I do a great job of monitoring my food on my own, and I had a mother that monitored every morsel I ate....(Perhaps I have Mama issues?!?! ;) Anyway, if you aren't offended by the fact that I don't share my diary and want some extra motivation...I'm a great cheerleader and support system on the bad days.

Take care and best of luck on your weightloss journey!! :smile:
  • lslater4
    lslater4 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have good days and bad days. My bad days happen more when my grandkids are around. But I am determined to loose this weight. I developed some health issues and that has not helped. My diary is open even though sometimes I wished it wasn't because I ate bad that day. i have pictures on my frig of me when I weighed less. It helps me stay more on track.

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I do encourage and support. If you don't log in for a few days I send emails checking on you
  • lisagyo
    lisagyo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! Please anyone else, feel free to add me. I need as much support as I can get :) I keep my diary open to friends only.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know exactly how you feel. Last year I joined MFP and focused working out. I have that down and change up my workout routines while setting new fitness goals. This year I plan to work on my eating habits and continue working out. I found it a bit too much for me to do at once. Each person is different so you will have to find out what works best for you!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey! I totally identified with your post - I'm adding you!
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody...I have been focused on both eating healthy and exercising since the beginning of the year. As of this morning have lost 25 pounds this year. I do my best to be supportive and would love to have more friends to support. Add me if you want =)

25 pounds already this year?!? That is AWESOME! Great Job!
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would also like some friends on here. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I would like to be more healthy. I need people to help keep me accountable for what I eat.
  • jendan6
    Options
    I was very like you. I just really didn't care enough to make weight loss happen. But, then my clothes started getting too snug and Lent came around. I am serious and open and need encouragement! I'll friend you!
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    always looking for new friends! everyone feel free to add me :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking, add me up. I've been here for 4 months and have had pretty steady success. I am a dedicated logger and am in the gym 4-5 times a week. I keep a small(er) network of friends because I like to support them as much as they do me. The support I've found here has been key for me. It keeps me motivated. My diary is open for friends, but it does not post to my wall daily.
  • Losinitforgood
    Losinitforgood Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with eating the right things... I have sort of got things under control the last few days but still having problems. My food diary is open. Sending you a friend request now. :)
  • joconnor09
    Options
    I could definitely use some more support when it comes to working out. Calorie-wise, I haven't been doing too badly, but I need to improve my overall nutrition. And exercise is always the first thing to go when I get busy like I am now, with work, school, midterms, etc. I could use a little extra motivation!
  • hubkal
    hubkal Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am an open book! I love to post my daily thoughts and struggles and I log EVERYTHING in my diary. I have found so much support here from the few friends I have here! Everyone add me if you like. I have just really started taking off on my exercise because of the great motivation!

add add add me! We can all do this together!