What to Feed a Fussy Tummy?

Options
I'm posting here because I'd like some advice from people on what I should feed myself. I have lots of constant anxiety and it keeps my stomach in a pretty constant state of knots and all upset like. Lately it's resulted in me eating a lot less (calorie wise) than I should. I've lot a lot of weight, which is cool, but it's not the good kind of losing weight and I'm growing tired of surviving on water, dry cereal, and carrots.

Do you, as the My Fitness Pal community, have any recommendation on what I can start eating that may ease me into being able to eat heavier foods again, or if not that then at least food that's easy on the stomach so have more options

(*Note: Just a health note, I'm lactose sensitive, so dairy products, especially milk derivatives, tend not to sit very well with me. >_>)

Replies

• _persephone_
    _persephone_ Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bananas are pretty readily digestible, and are full of energy. Maybe try boiled eggs too?
  • Halcyon3608
    Halcyon3608 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've always had good luck with the B.R.A.T. diet - bananas, plain rice, applesauce, and plain toast. No dairy :)

This would be pretty bland in the long-term, so hopefully your stomach gives you some good days.