No Trouble Zones - Starting Tomorrow!

Options
I've decided to start No Trouble Zones tomorrow and do the DVD on Tuesdays and Thursdays for cross-training. I completed 30DS over a year ago and wanted to try another Jillian Michaels' workout. Any tips or reviews of the workout would be appreciated!

Also, besides some hand weights, is there anything else I need?

Replies

• LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Dumbells is all you need. its a pretty good workout if you push through and do the whole thing, its much longer than 30DS. I have ALL her dvds. My fav right now is killer buns and thighs...check that one out!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I love No More Trouble Zones. I also have all her DVDs, and this one is one of my favorites. You just need some hand weights, not too heavy because you will use them A LOT.
  • alicia2601
    alicia2601 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    NMTZ is a great dvd for strength training! Get ready to be sore the next day :)
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I loved 30DS so I'm looking forward to NMTZ. I was supposed to start it today but my cold has gotten worse over night. I am going to try it on Thursday morning and my husband even told me he'd like to get up with me in the morning and try it out.

Thanks! Oh and I did add the Killer Buns and Thighs DVD to my Amazon wish list. :)