NSV - time for new pants!

Options
So this morning, when I put on my jeans, (fresh out of the dryer), they were slightly tight and I was a little sad, but realized they came out of the dryer and need to just be worn a little... by the time lunch came around, I was holding up my pants with my hand! They're about 3 inches too big!!! :happy:

I've lost only 12lbs on here, but since January 1st, I've lost 16lbs... these are size 22 pants and now, they don't fit!! yay!!! sooooooo excited for the next size!! :laugh:

Replies

• busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I experienced the same exact thing today!!!
  • HoneyandtheBee
    HoneyandtheBee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work!

and the risk of embarrassing myself, what does NSV stand for?
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    NSV - non-scale victory

Congrats on the pants size - I went from a 22 to an 18 and am not done. I wore twenties today and when I took my belt off today, my pants fell down.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    getting out of plus size for good will be AWESOME! Dont quit or give up!
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats. I have gone from a tight 16/18 to a 9/10 jean. I have a lil ways to go, but have now been under the 200 mark since the holidays, somewhere i have not been since freshman year of college in 1998!!!!

Keep up the great work. Remember the numbers on the scale are not the only thing to show for all our hard work!
  • paulaparrish
    paulaparrish Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I'm so looking forward to my fat pants to fall off!!
  • HoneyandtheBee
    HoneyandtheBee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    NSV - non-scale victory

Congrats on the pants size - I went from a 22 to an 18 and am not done. I wore twenties today and when I took my belt off today, my pants fell down.

Oh, thank you!!!!
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am wearing 14s (tightly) & can't wait to get into my 10s (if ever). I have a closet full of brand new calvin kleins in 10s I never fit in before.
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That's great. I have to also get rid of a couple pair of pants. My skinny jeans aren't so tight anymore. They are more like the rapper baggy pants now. I also went to put on a pair of my capri's from last summer and they fell off me.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Woo Hoo!! I just put on my size smaller pants today for work too!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Keep up the good work and enjoy your new size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!