Who is The bachelor going to pick?

Options
HeidiRene
HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
Yes, that show is one of my guilty pleasures! Who will get roses tonight? Who do you want him to marry? Do share!

Replies

• MommaToFour
    Options
    That creep deserves the other creep...Courtney! :)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That creep deserves the other creep...Courtney! :)

Oooh, do tell. Why is he a creep?
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    ugh. Courtney is the worst! :explode:
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I hate Ben so much!! Could they have picked a more BORING guy?! He can hardly even make conversation with the girls, he basically just repeats whatever they say to him!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    He is totes going to choose Courtney in the finale...yuck. I didn't get to watch tonight but I heard Kacie B came back to warn him. If multiple people tell you that your girlfriend is crazy you should listen! At this point Ben deserves Courtney.
  • naiomi85
    naiomi85 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't like Ben, and i seriously don't like Courtney. They deserve each other. I'm glad he didn't pick Kaci. She is too good for him.
  • sherri64
    Options
    He picks Courtney they say and they say theyre already broke up! DUH! IDK:smooched:
  • heidiwithom
    Options
    Your mom
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If you want "real" spoilers, check out realitysteve.com. Apparently, he does pick Courtney, they are not officially broken up, but there are real problems between them.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I liked Kacie B but he's a dork so he picks courtney
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I hate how he says "these women" every five minutes. It's so creepy.
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I seriously don't like Ben, and i seriously don't like Courtney. They deserve each other. I'm glad he didn't pick Kaci. She is too good for him.

i agree! courtney is freaking crazy........kaci deserves the absolute best!
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    ben must have the biggest ears ever! i'm a hairdresser and i just can't figure out his horrible haircut.......in one episode i got a glimpse of his ear and that has to be why he has the shaggy dog cut going on
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    My wife and I have been itching for him to send Courtney home. He needs the Tennessee girl that he sent home last week.

JM
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    All I can say is Ben needs a haircut! And he and Courtney deserve each other.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Courtney talking like a baby drives me insane. LOL
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    He's gonna pick crazy-face Courtney! :sick: He is so dumb! But, if he really is that stupid, maybe they deserve each other.
  • ChallengeGal
    Options
    The Bachelor is one of my guilty pleasures, but I'm almost over it this season! Ben's SOOO BORRRRING!!!! How can these girls be head over heals for him? I don't get it. Kacie B was my fave, but I'm glad he didn't pick her, she deserves better. Ben deserves the other weirdo..... Courtney!

I can't wait to see Emily's season!
  • ChallengeGal
    Options
    And I CAN'T stand how much Courtney touches her bangs!!!!!
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Courtney, in general, drives me insane