Options
    I'm 5'5 and 1/2
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" over here too :love:
  • cando4myself2
    Options
    There are several posts for short girls 5'4 and under and posts for taller women 5'7 and up. I am 5'5 and do not fit into any of the common height catagories. Anyone else 5'5 or 5'6 and feeling like the "middle" child? Haha
    I'm sorry but LOL taller is not 5'7"... is that a joke? full disclosure I'm an even 6', and been left out due to my height all my life..... it's only been in the last 15 years that regularly made "tall" sizes..... sadly that seldom includes plus sizes. But
    I digress..... hope you find a group and don't feel left out any longer.
  • Deegethealthy
    Options
    Im 5'5 or 5/6 around there thats average for most women, so there should be many of us which by your replies there are. :)
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm 5'5 too!
  • xmandadollx
    xmandadollx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There are several posts for short girls 5'4 and under and posts for taller women 5'7 and up. I am 5'5 and do not fit into any of the common height catagories. Anyone else 5'5 or 5'6 and feeling like the "middle" child? Haha
    I'm sorry but LOL taller is not 5'7"... is that a joke? full disclosure I'm an even 6', and been left out due to my height all my life..... it's only been in the last 15 years that regularly made "tall" sizes..... sadly that seldom includes plus sizes. But
    I digress..... hope you find a group and don't feel left out any longer.

It is just for fun because it seems that 5'5 and 5'6 are always left out of the ranges of height related posts. Didn't mean to offend taller or shorter women.
  • nikkiespo
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and its like we're the red headed step child everyone forgot about on christmas!!!
  • jankleberry
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 so I'm techinically not 5'4 and under nor am I 5'5-5'6... Lol

same here!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    5'5 here! lol

^^^ what she said =)
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" :-)
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    My wife is 5'5"

JM
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    me too.. looks like we are good number of people to form a group/challenge/set a goal.

I am down for this :)

I'm down for a challenge! :)
  • Justine516
    Options
    I'm 5'4 >.< Grrrr!
  • LadyFluff
    Options
    5'5 here yay!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I actually felt sort of left out too but last week I found a thread about 5'5" ladies!
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    Options
    5'5" right here!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    <<<<This girl is 5'5" :drinker:
  • mandy_freeman
    Options
    Look at all of us AVERAGE height women!! Don't we get credit for being exactly average. Anyone could be above or below... We, however, are perfectly average!
  • sarvissa
    sarvissa Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    We're average.... nothing special.... not short, not tall... sigh.

I, too, am 5'5".