stripping

Options
anyone know what to log wallpaper stripping as its hard work and not an everday task so think I should log it?

for all the people who have a dirty mind has anyone done pole dancing/stripping fitness classes

Replies

• hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I got excited then :p I would log it as light. But I reckon you burn some yea.
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    haha, totally thought this post was about something else (ahem... my mind must be in the gutter!)

It is hard work, I've done it! I don't know if it would be considered an aerobic workout though as it's more arms and upper body movement (like strength training), maybe "cleaning, vigorous effort" or somewhere along those lines? Doesn't give much for calories burned though...
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Now I just have to say this was dissapointing :grumble:

Yeah, log it as light if you feel the need to log it
  • eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dam lol
  • LauRoxx
    LauRoxx Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Even though it wasn't the intent, this post resparked my interest in pole dancing fitness classes :)
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    LOL I also got duped.... :blushing:
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Everyone clicked the link to this thread like "O_O"
    lmao.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Fooled again!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Got me again.....
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    you sure know how to get my attention, lol
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I would add it as light cleaning maybe?!?
    and if you decide to actually strip throw on sme good music and dance also, then you can log that as general dancing! :)hahahaha :laugh:
  • DFWTT
    DFWTT Posts: 374
    Options
    Pfft...dangit.
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    LOL got me!
  • christinerush
    Options
    Wow, iddreams, you have lost a heap of weight and look amazing! Just had to tell you!:flowerforyou:
  • neo200120018
    neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    haha I did notice the double word meaning after i posted it oh well haha! sadly i just a bit soapy and wall paper pasted 3 layers of wall paper and bottom layer has been there a 100 years damn it only done a small section!

for all the people who have a dirty mind has anyone done pole dancing/stripping fitness classes
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I haven't but my cousin has and she loved it! It was one of the most fun exercise classes she'd ever taken, and it totally boosts confidence! I'm still not as brave as she is however... :blushing:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I do "stripperobics!" It's really fun. The place I use is local I think but they offer Chair/Floor and Pole classes. It's a great workout and really fun too.
  • freaksfitness
    Options
    Oh that kind:)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Your punishment for being a decepticon is to now make a real stripper thread.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Stripping wallpaper is tough work - I'd log that. Way more than "light" housework.

I'm sure poledancing would burn fewer calories.