teeth whitening

Options
2»

Replies

• mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I use crest 3D whitening toothpaste and I think it really works great.. I am a faithful coffee drinker :-) and I am told I have pretty teeth LOL
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    I absolutely loved crest whitestrips and didbt have to use them everyday for 7-14days. I would go s couple of days then "maintain" the look by doing it a couple times a month. I started going it about 7yrs ago. However I recently stopped last summer because I had this random hairline crack looking line on my tooth. None of my other dentists said anything until my new one (well the hygenist told me not the dentist) about the crack. Like mentioned, my teeth had become dehydrated!! I had no idea that existed. I was given a calcium paste for under $25 and encouraged to use ACT to help strengthen my teeth again.

It's not a noticeably huge crack but I know its there. I plan to get veneers one day anyways.

The crest ones work great but use caution!
  • stainlessteel
    Options
    Be really carefull cuz I whiten my teeth a lot and I noticed they started to get transparent I just had an appointment today at the dentist and he said that's normal that wighting strips do that but the color comes back with time still I say be carefull or use one of those buffers the dentist uses it takes the yellow stains away really nice
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    300.jpg

Plus White worked wonders for me, I always get complimented on how white my teeth are. This gel is also only 6$, much cheaper than the white strips, and works the same.

I've used Plus White & Whitestrips, and there isn't a difference in results to me.
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a coffee drinker (non-smoker) and I did the ZOOM! whitening through my local dentist (no insurance required for this service). It was about $300, but I saw about 8-9 shades improvement after two hours. I did get some pretty significant zingers towards the end of the 4th (final) session. I think the overall experience was good and I will do it again, when needed next time. Let me know if you need/want more details. Hope this helps - good luck!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My dentist recommended Crest white strips. They work really well.
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My dentist is a hippie and doesn't advise for any of these things. Being that I'm on a budget I've tried the peroxide and baking soda thing and I haven't done it more than once a week (I keep forgetting!) but I think I'm going to try to get going on that a bit more. I dont think I would trust buying a syringe of gel from ebay :/