newbie from tx....

Options
I just wanted to say im so excited to have found this site.. Every single one of yall make this look easy (which i know its not) I have so much motivation right now its krazi!! Well just thought id post on here to see if i can get some friend requests, ill be sending some out too. thx so much for all yalls stories!!

Replies

• Melylu
    Melylu Posts: 10
    Options
    I just wanted to say im so excited to have found this site.. Every single one of yall make this look easy (which i know its not) I have so much motivation right now its krazi!! Well just thought id post on here to see if i can get some friend requests, ill be sending some out too. thx so much for all yalls stories!!

hello and welcome!
  • fanguskhan
    Options
    Welcome! I joined today as well! Want to be friends? =]

Remember this quote: "A commitment is the ability to carry out a worthy decision, even when the excitement of making that decision has passed."

And this one: "God gave you a body that can withstand almost anything - it's your mind that you have to convince." (I'm not religious in any way, but that's how the quote came)

DO NOT let this fire die! Keep stoking those flames of commitment by posting on this site and letting us know if and when you're feeling down/unmotivated. We'll be sure to help you get back up and back on track. :)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I made getting fat look the easiest...I am making losing weight look like FUN!!! Lmao feel free to request me
  • SPH1973
    SPH1973 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thx sooo much!! love the quotes!! friend req sent. : )
  • SPH1973
    SPH1973 Posts: 7
    Options
    :happy:
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get a lot of help and motivation here!