College Weight Loss 30 lbs

Options
When I went to college I was about 164 and in pretty good shape. Stress got the best of me and I gained about 25 lbs my sophomore year. now I'm back down and at my lightest weight ever at 158lbs. I'm looking to lose another 20 lbs. I've been running and I was able to run my first half marathon in November. I'm integrating a lot more weight training along with my cardio and I've been seeing better results. Its just 30 lbs but I tried to pick up a 30 lb weight the other day. Its amazing that I was carrying that big thing around with me! (ps ignore the persons hand on my butt)

beforeafter1.jpg

Replies

• Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You look great.
  • kgeary89
    kgeary89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great girl! I also gained the pounds in college and know how tough it is. Congrats on your progress!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous! gained 50 lbs in college due to stress and those all nighters eating pizza and drinking coke like no other.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!