Nike + Running Sensor

Options
Anyone use Nike + running sensors?! Question please, Sooooo when the. Nike + sensor doesn't connect with the I pod anymore is it safe to assume we have to buy a new one? Or can we get a battery change for the shoe bit?

thank you.
:-)
x

Replies

• sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If I remember correctly, you just need to buy a new sensor :( No replacement battery.
  • Javelin3o4
    Javelin3o4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    yeah the sensor itself has an estimated 1000hrs of use. The battery is not replaceable you have to just purchase a new sensor.

Its one of the reasons in the manual they say if you arent going to be logging data with it, to take it out of your shoe and replace the foam insert into the hole in the shoe.

Ive been using mine on my iPod nano and picked up a watch band for the nano. I wish it was able to track bycicle riding.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    Anyone use Nike + running sensors?! Question please, Sooooo when the. Nike + sensor doesn't connect with the I pod anymore is it safe to assume we have to buy a new one? Or can we get a battery change for the shoe bit?

thank you.
    :-)
    x

I think you need a new one. If you haven't had it long, less than a year, you can contact nike if you think it's die prematurely and they might replace it. But it has about 1000hrs of use I think. I didn't use mine much and a year later it still works
  • Juliet_622
    Juliet_622 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I had mine for about a year (definitely not 1000 hours), and I had to replace the shoe sensor. I probably should've tried to contact Nike, but I didn't have the original receipt anymore. It was just easier to purchase a new one for $25.